The humble resignation of life….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 2:17 (NKJV)
And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are the lust(s) of the world that are passing away?

They would be any desire that controls other than the truth…

For the truth is to control all, because living in the truth, is, living in love…. For the truth itself does expose how not living in love, and living in lie, has corrupted all, has deceived all, and that darkness has indeed blinded the eyes of fallen man… For walking in the light is a real thing, as clear understanding is a real thing, and as knowing the truth is a real thing… For this light, this knowing, and this understanding can be known and does exist… For this experiencing of the truth, this experiencing of the eternally real, the beginning of which, is found in the new birth, for that is its purpose…

This seeing and understanding is what the new creation is born into and for, for it can and does walk as He walks… Living out from this new birth is the walking and living in newness of life.. For Christ is our Savior and He has come to save us from the darkness, that not only is around us, but in us… But not only from something, but to something, and that something is love, righteousness and the truth… All being variations on a theme and that theme is that which is free from all disorder… For that is what walking in the light as He is in the light is, a walking in no disorder or if one would, the perfectness that is God Himself…..

For this walking and living in the light is to begin in the time of this life… All accessed by the faith of the heart willing to give up the old and in humble resignation and patience trust the operation of God in the life…

Be so blessed in this humble resignation of life..

A fellow follower of His, Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our true life begins when this short life of ours is over.

Its good to read your posts, brother!

Hi, if you would not mind;

Our true life begins now, in the eternal present… This new life begins, grows and is accessed by the faith of the heart turning towards God… And to the degree of this turning to God in faith, will the experiencing of the life be experienced in the life, in the now…

Thanks for reading my post(s) and all the kind things you’ve said…

May the God of all grace whom we serve fill us with all good work and word…

Be blessed as we pursue Him, a brother in Christ, Not me

Reactions: marks and Wynona