The immediate Divine inspiration…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 6:12 (NASB20)

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is it that all these dark forces are trying to prevent…?

That is the immediate Divine inspiration, or, in other words, the manifestation of the life of Christ in one, resulting in the manifestation of righteousness being done in the body, both being different ways of saying the same truth, that being, the right being manifested in the body….. For all the powers of darkness know that in the manifesting of the right done in the body, is God brought to light in this creation, where His hand can be known, felt, seen and understood….. This is what all the powers of darkness are doing their uttermost to prevent, the manifestation of God in this creation, for in the manifesting of the good, will God be known…

For as long as righteousness is not being manifested, God will seem to be distant, not quite understood, vague, there, but not quite fully realized…. But when one purposes to the doing of the right in the body, the Kingdom of God becomes an experienced thing….

This is what all the powers of darkness are set against, this manifestation of the Kingdom of Righteousness come to express itself, for to them right has become wrong, and wrong, right, for they have chose to set themselves up as the living contrary…

This is why regardless of the believer, the powers of darkness cannot abide one to taste the living power of the doing of righteousness that is the power of the new life… For the love of God being their highest contrary, so also therefore is the expression of that love of righteousness manifested through the new creation…

For in the doing of righteousness, which is the manifestation of love, will the living power of the new birth become known as the living power of life…. Believing what God has said and taking Him at His word being the doorway accessed by the heart desiring towards it, it being the free gift of God to all that would embrace it, so that the Kingdom of the doing of the good might be an experienced thing in the life….

Be blessed in embracing the gift of the living power of the new life brought forth in the faith of the words, ‘I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I that live, but Christ that lives in me’….

Be blessed in believing and having faith in this truth and in the experiencing of the new life…..

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 6:12 (NASB20)

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is it that all these dark forces are trying to prevent…?

A man having a forever relationship with the Lord God Almighty.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Not me

Sword wtns

Apr 26, 2022
İstanbul
Faith
Christian
Country
Turkey
Dont you know the two witness from revelation ?

how is that possible you are christian

dont you read bible ?

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont you know the two witness from revelation ?

how is that possible you are christian

dont you read bible ?
You know blaspheme is highly frowned upon in heaven, if you knew your bible you would know that the two witnesses would firstly not be on an online forum but they also would appear during the tribulation they also would be performing wondrous but terrifying acts of God and they also would be together in a pair so before you go around online claiming to be a witness to a Christian site to fool Christians make sure you know your bible better next time

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi believers

i am one of the two witnesess
Please ask me you wanna know

Follow Christ!
No you are not one of the 2 witnesses....when they appear they will walk side by side prophesying to the people and warning them now is the to time repent of their sins before the time of judgment comes.
In the New Testament, Christ sent His disciples out “two by two” (Mark 6:7). Although they occasionally had others traveling with them, Paul and Barnabas worked together to take the gospel to the gentiles.
They also appear at the same time the antichrist comes into power.

Once again...you are not one of the two witness. You have been deceived my friend.
I pray your eyes will be opened to see the truth.