The impending storm...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Impending Storm...
Last night after finishing my Christian program at the Radio Station, I flicked over to the National news to find reports coming in of the predicted storm that was sweeping up the country from the South Island. It had made it's way to the bottom of the North Island by this time, trapping motorists and cutting power in it's wintery blast.

I got home and prepared for the worse [possible outages which may last for a few hours or days depending on it's severity].

It was only a matter of time before the blustery winds picked up and began to batter the tall trees on my property and heavy splatters of rain started to fall.
As the storm began to pick up momentum, I began to pray for God's protection over this little suburb and as I did so...I raised my hands toward heaven, giving God Glory and Praise. I had a quick flash, [a vision] of Angels of the Lord with see-through shields raised above their heads to form a canopy over my property which extended over the town. Suddenly...everything went quiet...no sound from the storm, no rain, no wind...all gone! This morning, the sky is looking moody but contained.
We may be in for some more rain but definitely not what it could have been. All Praise and Glory to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord, Jesus Christ!
smiley-happy093.gif

This experience reminds me of how we are to live in these last days. There is power in Prayer!
smiley-happy071.gif

Blessings!

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks Prentis!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10745344

It was relatively fine today...just a cold wind blowing over the hills where snow had apparently fallen in some areas. Very unusual for these parts...no snow here though.... ^_^

Bless ya!