The Inclusion Conclusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fire-7

Feb 8, 2011
This is a very interesting interview/discussion among 4 prominent ministers, which was aired on The Lexi Show (the Christian version of Oprah). Lexi interviewed Bishop Carlton Pearson about his Inclusionist doctrine/philosophy. He was joined by pastor Jamal Briant, Bishop George Bloomer, and Dr Van Gayton...

I did sort these out once, but I'll have to come back and put these clips in order at a later time, when I locate my post. Whoever posted these clips on youtube mixed them all up. But if you want, you can sort through them as you watch them. But here is the first clip. The rest of the clips will be in the righthand bracket.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugMv1PzcqY

Ingbert

Feb 4, 2011
Northern Kentucky
This is a very interesting interview/discussion among 4 prominent ministers, which was aired on The Lexi Show (the Christian version of Oprah). Lexi interviewed Bishop Carlton Pearson about his Inclusionist doctrine/philosophy. He was joined by pastor Jamal Briant, Bishop George Bloomer, and Dr Van Gayton...

I did sort these out once, but I'll have to come back and put these clips in order at a later time, when I locate my post. Whoever posted these clips on youtube mixed them all up. But if you want, you can sort through them as you watch them. But here is the first clip. The rest of the clips will be in the righthand bracket.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2ugMv1PzcqY

I tried to get the video to play but it kept crashing my computer. Can you just give a basic synopsis what it's about?

Fire-7

Feb 8, 2011
I tried to get the video to play but it kept crashing my computer. Can you just give a basic synopsis what it's about?

Something is definitely wrong with your computer. Maybe you should have it looked at.

I probably wouldn't do well giving a synopsis, because I can be long winded, and I don't have time to get long winded right now, lol. But basically, I don't know how familiar you are with Carlton Pearson, but, he was the host and overseer of the annual Azusa conference years ago. He was like the TD Jakes of the 90s. But he has since then changed his position on many doctrines that have been taught in the church. when he started to expose this, he lost a massive amount of influence; his church, and eventually, many of his friends. He was basically shunned by much of the church. And Oral Roberts (his spiritual father) sent him a letter rebuking him and warning the church to stay away from his doctrine.

On this program, he is joined by Jamal Bryant, George Bloomer, and Dr Van Gayton, who all disagree with him. They basically came to talk, and see if they could get Pearson to see the light. It's not too confrontational, they are basically reasoning together. Although pastor Bryant does get in their and gets a little confrontational. It's interesting to see these big time preachers getting together. It's something you rarely see. You usually just see preachers bashing one another from their pulpits.