The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am going to call you a liar!

AHHHH! Shot through the Heart!.....AHHHH that hurts!....especially coming from someone of your gnat level intelligence! I am not sure if I can take it!

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is fine. You don't have to believe me, nor do I expect you to.

Those who matter most in my life do and they know I can be counted on, to tell the truth, and not fabricate things. They are the ones whom I care about whether or not they believe me.

Charles Manson had his family of believers also.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try following Christ instead! Your assault rifles and shotguns won't get you into heaven! In fact, they will get you into hell!

While I don't have any assault rifles, I do have a handgun. I will not be going to hell for defending myself or my family and if God sends me to hell for doing that, then he may not be a God I want to follow.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charles Manson had his family of believers also.

I can assure you, I am not Charles Manson. I wouldn't murder someone or commit the evil acts that he did. He was a sick, sick man!!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're right, it is easy to get the wrong impression, but I am me and I type as I am. People can like me or not, don't care. I am not here to win any popularity contests.

It is not a matter of like'in ya. We are in this together.....what do you have to do to wake somebody up! Things are getting serious.
Now if it is your plan to die or getting killed that is a legitimate Christian choice. Good luck with that!

Disarming legal gun owners mean you are prey to either the government or the criminals.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a matter of like'in ya. We are in this together.....what do you have to do to wake somebody up! Things are getting serious.
Now if it is your plan to die or getting killed that is a legitimate Christian choice. Good luck with that!

Disarming legal gun owners mean you are prey to either the government or the criminals.

I am not arguing to fully disarm legal gun owners. I own a handgun. I just don't believe that the general public needs AR-15s or the like.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not arguing to fully disarm legal gun owners. I own a handgun. I just don't believe that the general public needs AR-15s or the like.

One of the problem with that statement is the general understanding of freedom.
Now there are going to be people that think that you should____________
Now there are going to be people that think that you should not______________

What can be put into the blank is endless and depending on what country you are in....that can be a problem.
We can have our opinions, but if everyone chose for everyone else what they should or should not do.....that would be funny to watch.
Ever heard of Aesop's Fables the grandpa and grandson and the donkey?

But in a country that is based on freedom and a populous that is willing to defend it, we can make our choices on gun ownership.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I don't have any assault rifles, I do have a handgun. I will not be going to hell for defending myself or my family and if God sends me to hell for doing that, then he may not be a God I want to follow.

You wrote this in post #1983... "Excuse me I need to go clean my assault rifles and shotguns....." So were you lying?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wrote this in post #1983... "Excuse me I need to go clean my assault rifles and shotguns....." So were you lying?

I believe you have the wrong person. I don't own an assault rifle and it's been nearly two decades since I owned a shotgun or rifle, which was for hunting deer.

Here is the post in question: The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

I now live in Florida and while we do have deer, they are much too small for me to hunt. Maybe one day I will own a shotgun again, but it will be to hunt with my fiance's dad in Alabama for deer on their property.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Legal gun owners" are those covered by the laws. And those laws are created by governments. So, are you promoting violation of the law?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the problem with that statement is the general understanding of freedom.
Now there are going to be people that think that you should____________
Now there are going to be people that think that you should not______________

What can be put into the blank is endless and depending on what country you are in....that can be a problem.
We can have our opinions, but if everyone chose for everyone else what they should or should not do.....that would be funny to watch.
Ever heard of Aesop's Fables the grandpa and grandson and the donkey?

But in a country that is based on freedom and a populous that is willing to defend it, we can make our choices on gun ownership.

The government, elected by the people, determines the laws of the US. Choices are being made right now regarding gun ownership and use. (Funny that you leave out that last part!)

Status
Not open for further replies.