The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said try the Bible....I am not going to get any information about Biden in the Bible. LOL

Lets look at that list again....I think it is growing.

Democrat Initiatives. So how can a Christian vote democrat?

Abortion
LGBTQ
Gun Control
High taxes
Open borders---invasion of illegal aliens receiving government subsidies
Against election security---No ID's required---illegal aliens voting---students on visas---Federal prisoners voting---ramped voter fraud
Support drug use --- pot stores---lenient on drug offenders
Soft on crime
Anti-law enforcement---defund the police---supporting resisting arrest
Reduction of the military
Anti-Christian---forbid assembly of churches---arrest pastors
Promoting LGBTQ, communism, atheism, cancel culture, and disrespect towards their mother and fathers in our schools and colleges
Promoting the idea that if you are white and Christian, you are a white supremacist
Supported the BLM riots---BLM leaders declare they are Marxist and chat cuss words to Christ as they march---burn Bibles---and churches---take cities hostage---ramped burning and looting---assaults---murders---going to the homes of politicians they did not like and harassing them---democrats give a big thumbs up to all that hate crimes
Cancel culture---the democrat attack on all we value and hold good. Physical attack on landmarks. But salute those Pot stores and abortion clinics...LOL
Support every give me – hand out program possible
Some strange brand of communism
Democrats are against gas and shutdown wells and pipelines causing high gas prices
Trying to get us all to drive electric cars

Obeying the government -- those whom God has placed in authority -- is in the Bible, as I showed you.

Your list is a pack of lies! What anti-America site did you cut-and-paste this garbage from?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obeying the government -- those whom God has placed in authority -- is in the Bible, as I showed you.

Your list is a pack of lies! What anti-America site did you cut-and-paste this garbage from?

To the contrary......all truths.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gun bans = We’re not taking anyone’s legal guns, we’re just changing the law so the guns are illegal and then we will take them.

You are clearly afraid, delusional, and paranoid, you lifelong sinner. Satan, your boss, is the father of lies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing about truth is that it exists in the real world and can be looked up....you cannot hide it....it is what happened and what is happening....people can see everyday.

The truth is in Christ! John 14:6a, “I [Jesus] am the way, and the truth, and the life". Some day, when you become a Christian, you will realize this.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the left really wants, is the removal of all conservatives from society. Thats the purpose of the lefts agenda to cause a civil war. They want conservatives to be eradicated.

Reactions: Enoch111

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth is in Christ! John 14:6a, “I [Jesus] am the way, and the truth, and the life". Some day, when you become a Christian, you will realize this.
LOL you so funny....you need to take things serious some time.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you do when your being attacked and your life is in danger and the police are too afraid to act?
Watch the above video. Click on Watch on YouTube and then tell me you shouldn't have the right to defend yourself.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the left really wants, is the removal of all conservatives from society. Thats the purpose of the lefts agenda to cause a civil war. They want conservatives to be eradicated.

You are truly delusional! How do you live with yourself?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you do when your being attacked and your life is in danger and the police are too afraid to act?
Watch the above video. Click on Watch on YouTube and then tell me you shouldn't have the right to defend yourself.
Incase you missed it:

Status
Not open for further replies.