The Israel of God is Jerusalem/daughter of zion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Diana3838

May 4, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The people of Israel is Jerusalem/Israel/ zion. God calls her a royal priesthood and a chosen people because that what she is. A divine priest in the order of meizidek. He chose her before the beginning of the world. But there seems to be a disorder and war going on in her heart mind and life kinda like the Montague's and capulets. Trying to steal her inheritance thru unjust gains. She is rebellious though and need as much help as everyone else. She has a lot of enemies. I wouldn't be surprised if the dogs next door to her was her enemies too. Probably even some on this forum. People trying to hide her in scripture. But I believe most people know the truth but they don't like that idea or truth so they try to twist the truth and God's word. She was David's inheritance thru Jesus. Etc. It seems some would rather condemn her to death and watch her smoke then have another biblical leader lead them to God. It seems they rather be saved as a whole ..the normal way. Well then let it be so. But either way she will stay find her way back home since it's where she came from and needs help just like everyone else. The reality is she is the church born from Christ side. Though she can only save herself now. Since no one believes in her. The pillar and foundation of truth.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The woman is helpless. She needs God to sustain her.
those are not bad perspectives imo, opinions iow, but wadr the way you have phrased them makes it difficult or impossible to comment without appearing to be at odds with you, yeh? "That is this, this is that," see, so maybe without meaning to what you are doing is lecturing (to the choir, no less :)) ntmy tho, i'm mark :)