The Lord's will

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michael777

Oct 15, 2007
Hello all. As I write this now, it is not I who writes, but rather the Holy Ghost, whom our Father hath given us all.I write unto you Brethen, regarding the will of our Father, who has placed many and all things under our feet.The Lord has a will for us all, and that we all may seek out. I'm not talking about our mandatory will of speakingthe gospel, (which we all must do, and often) but I speak unto you regarding your destiny, a duty given to youfrom God. You see, God has blessed us with freedom, that we may even disobery him, and not accept him as our Lord and SaviourBut often times God has a plan, and he talks to our spirit to seek out that plan. Sometimes he even talks to one ofour friends, and works through them to get our plan done. It's like how God worked through Mordecai to seek outEsther to marry Ahasuerus, so that in doing so, God's choosen people were saved from Haman.(For those who seem a bitconfused, wiki Esther)Think of how Moses was destined to lead his people to the promised land, everything was perfectly set by God for itto happen. There could of been so many slight things that could of gone wrong, but the Lord lead's his belovedchildren always.The Lord has a will for us all, and that we all may seek out. I'm not talking about our mandatory will of speakingthe gospelGod chooses our destiny, and leads it out for us. We shouldn't try to have control over it, or rush it; but ratherlet the Lord's will be done.What about David? the Lord hath connected him to Saul, whom he would soon over take, by when Saul had a troubledspirit, he sent out for David to play the harp for him.And although David who had the Lord on his side even as a young boy, sometimes it's those who even do wrong in sightof the Lord, whom he gathers.Often times, the Lord comes to us to seek out our destiny, even if we weren't seeking out Him.The Apostle Paul, being a perfect example. Of then when he was called Saul, he was considered an enemy to followersof Christ, and it wasn't him who seeked the Lord for repentance, but rather Him who seeked Saul. We all have an appointed destiny by the Lord, and as I said before about spreading His word, look to Paul for anexample. If the Lord hadn't appeared unto Paul, what would of happen? would christianity be as large as it is now?Paul was to the Gentiles as Peter was to the Jews, and the amazing part is, Paul didn't seek the Lord, the Lordseeked him.And what would of happened if Moses hadn't filled out his destiny appointed by the Lord?Well, of course God's choosen people would of still been slaves, then led succumbly to death.The same can be said about Esther, what if she had not followed the Lords will?Surely, God's choosen people would of died. Though our destiny may seem tough and hard to grasp, but keep in mind.When I try, I fail. When I trust, HE suceeds.The Bible shows us, that others may doubt us of our weakness(and often timeswe doubt ourselves) but be not alarmed.For was it not Moses who claimed to be a poor speaker, yet the Lord chose him to speak to the israelites?And if others doubt you, why care what they think? For if the Lord had assigned you for something, than surely you are strong enough to fill the task.Although many had doubted David(his brothers, and even his own father) David knew he was choosen by the Lordto fufill his destiny, and slayed the mighty giant Goliath.With that being said, let us not seek short cuts to our destiny, and hold on with patience, and have faith in Jesus.If we try to get there sooner, we'll only wind up getting there later.I hope that what the Lord has written through me that you'll share with one another.May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you, and guide you through your destiny. Amen.