The Lost Tribes Of Israel Who Are They?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tsigano

Mar 2, 2011
Jews carry the Y (male) DNA haplogroup marker known as J.

J covers all the people of the Middle East such as Arabs, Jews and the people of Iraq and Syria who have descended from the ancient people such as the Chaldeans

J is closely related to I and form the IJ subgroup. I is found among people of Scandinavia and Eastern Europe but also to a lesser amount in the near east and southern Asia (Iran). I am guessing that if the DNA study is accurate then I would represent to descendants of Joktan who was the brother of Peleg.

The point I am getting to is that both I & J are predominantly Caucasian people. African people are mostly of the Y DNA haplogroups A through to E. E being the majority. In southern Asia we get H, I, J & K. These people are all mostly Caucasian though skin color is white (ruddy) through to very dark brown (such as in southern India).

N through to R is found in Eastern Asia, Northern Asia, Europe & the Americas. These people are mostly fair skinned but hair and featured vary from white Caucasian through to Oriental / Mongoloid with black hair. Mongoloids are also brown skinned / tanned as they reach South East Asia and South America.

Color of skin does not define race or ancestry though does help identify. People of Cameroon are actually of European / Asian descent and mostly carry the Y DNA haplogroup R. This was so far back that through intermarriage with E they are genetically no different to other African people who mostly carry the Y DNA hg E.

People of Mongolian carry a Y DNA marker not related to the other tribes of central and east Asia but ancestry is closer to native Australians. As this connection is so far back, genetically they are oriental / Mongoloid.

To find the lost tribes of Judah then genetic science supports they will have to be prominently carrying the male genetic ancestral marker J

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Jews carry the Y (male) DNA haplogroup marker known as J.

J covers all the people of the Middle East such as Arabs, Jews and the people of Iraq and Syria who have descended from the ancient people such as the Chaldeans

J is closely related to I and form the IJ subgroup. I is found among people of Scandinavia and Eastern Europe but also to a lesser amount in the near east and southern Asia (Iran). I am guessing that if the DNA study is accurate then I would represent to descendants of Joktan who was the brother of Peleg.

The point I am getting to is that both I & J are predominantly Caucasian people. African people are mostly of the Y DNA haplogroups A through to E. E being the majority. In southern Asia we get H, I, J & K. These people are all mostly Caucasian though skin color is white (ruddy) through to very dark brown (such as in southern India).

N through to R is found in Eastern Asia, Northern Asia, Europe & the Americas. These people are mostly fair skinned but hair and featured vary from white Caucasian through to Oriental / Mongoloid with black hair. Mongoloids are also brown skinned / tanned as they reach South East Asia and South America.

Color of skin does not define race or ancestry though does help identify. People of Cameroon are actually of European / Asian descent and mostly carry the Y DNA haplogroup R. This was so far back that through intermarriage with E they are genetically no different to other African people who mostly carry the Y DNA hg E.

People of Mongolian carry a Y DNA marker not related to the other tribes of central and east Asia but ancestry is closer to native Australians. As this connection is so far back, genetically they are oriental / Mongoloid.

To find the lost tribes of Judah then genetic science supports they will have to be prominently carrying the male genetic ancestral marker J

Genetics solely is not enough. Someone from Scotland sent me an article where a DNA researcher determined to settle the claim of Anglo-Saxons in England as being of a totally separate race from the Irish Celts, Gauls, Norsk, etc. They all proved to be of the same DNA root stock of Caucasian peoples. The origin of the name Caucasian is just as important as DNA tests, because that name first only applied to the people who crossed the Caucasus Mountains around the Black Sea when migrating into middle and western Europe.

And the reason why sole DNA tests of middleastern Jews is not 100% reliable is because of the history of the Jews taking wives of other nations and admitting foreign peoples to dwell among them which also took the name Jew, like those of the land of Canaan. The connection with Caucasian features far outweighs DNA results because of archaeological connections like the Behistun Rock in northern Iraq that shows the Caucasian features of the ten tribes when they were captive to Assyria.

Tsigano

Mar 2, 2011

Genetics solely is not enough. Someone from Scotland sent me an article where a DNA researcher determined to settle the claim of Anglo-Saxons in England as being of a totally separate race from the Irish Celts, Gauls, Norsk, etc. They all proved to be of the same DNA root stock of Caucasian peoples. The origin of the name Caucasian is just as important as DNA tests, because that name first only applied to the people who crossed the Caucasus Mountains around the Black Sea when migrating into middle and western Europe.

And the reason why sole DNA tests of middleastern Jews is not 100% reliable is because of the history of the Jews taking wives of other nations and admitting foreign peoples to dwell among them which also took the name Jew, like those of the land of Canaan. The connection with Caucasian features far outweighs DNA results because of archaeological connections like the Behistun Rock in northern Iraq that shows the Caucasian features of the ten tribes when they were captive to Assyria.

With regards to European DNA. Most Germanic people are in fact of the same root as the Celts. The reason we often get confused is we solely go by what we see and hear which is in this case language. The same is with the Basques of France. Genetically Basques are closest to the people of Ireland and Wales though they speak a different language group which led many to assume they were of a completely different ancestry. People assume this with Germanic speaking people when comparing to Celts. They don't assume that a once Celtic people could have adopted a different language type or adopted others beliefs and ways.

Many tribes of Germany carry the Y (male) DNA haplogroup R1b. This the most common group throughout Europe. It is at its highest with the people of the Irish, Welsh and also the Basque of France though it is highest throughout the whole of western, southern and central Europe. In the East of Europe we still have R but it is R1a. R1a is high among the Slavic people of countries such as Ukraine and Poland.
This group is also found in large percentages in India which all supports history of the Indo-European from central Asia such as the Scythians.
It seems people with R1b broke away from R1a sometime further back only to be united again in later years. It is probable that R originates from northern, central or western Asia and migrated west in a first branch (R1b = Megalithic Europeans) then a later branch (R1a = Alans, Scythians, Getae etc)

Also in Europe we have a lesser group which is I. I is found in parts of Scandinavia and also in parts of Yugoslavia and also Sardinia. I is not of any close relationship to R though someone of I will look no different to someone of R. This is because ancestry does not determine racial type.

DNA does prove a male ancestry. Y DNA is passed from a father to his son. It is impossible for a mother to pass her fathers Y DNA to her son. That is how it can prove ancestry.

People of Romani (Gypsy) blood left India about 1000 years ago. Even though they lived in what is now Turkey for about 300 years before moving into Europe where they have been since and have to a lesser amount interbred with Europeans, they still carry Indian Y DNA haplogroup H1a. DNA evidence history facts go hand in hand.

grantsmill

Jan 10, 2012
Winnipeg,Canada
ephraim-the british empire-commonwealth and manasseh-the united states.controlling the gates of their enemies-world police force.jacobs birthright was given to the sons of joseph.