The Majestic II Corinthians 5: 18-19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Empyrean

Apr 6, 2021
Port Orange, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Any here have the Ministry of Reconciliation?

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

What a horrific job the so-called church has done with their 'Eternal Damnationism' -
Zero word of Reconciliation for them.

I guess when Jesus said , "It is Finished" - he meant what he said.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a horrific job the so-called church has done with their 'Eternal Damnationism' -

I don't know. The Church is the longest continuing institution on the planet. So, there is that. I think we ought to expect the church to be out of favor with a fallen world, who embraces subjective truth and wants to be coddled in their unrepentant sinning.

We all do. I prefer a modern translation that puts it this way.

18 All of this is a gift from our Creator God, who has pursued us and brought us into a restored and healthy relationship with Him through the Anointed. And He has given us the same mission, the ministry of reconciliation, to bring others back to Him. 19 It is central to our good news that God was in the Anointed making things right between Himself and the world. This means He does not hold their sins against them. But it also means He charges us to proclaim the message that heals and restores our broken relationships with God and each other.
VOICE

Reactions: marks

Empyrean

Apr 6, 2021
Port Orange, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know. The Church is the longest continuing institution on the planet. So, there is that. I think we ought to expect the church to be out of favor with a fallen world, who embraces subjective truth and wants to be coddled in their unrepentant sinning.

We all do. I prefer a modern translation that puts it this way.

18 All of this is a gift from our Creator God, who has pursued us and brought us into a restored and healthy relationship with Him through the Anointed. And He has given us the same mission, the ministry of reconciliation, to bring others back to Him. 19 It is central to our good news that God was in the Anointed making things right between Himself and the world. This means He does not hold their sins against them. But it also means He charges us to proclaim the message that heals and restores our broken relationships with God and each other.
VOICE
The issue is, the whore-house of christianity still holds the world sins against them -
Jesus does not.

You have mixed-seed. You say reconciliation but shout eternal damnation.
We won't even go into "being transformed by the renewing of your mind" -
the adamic mind blows all circuits on that verse.

Empyrean

Apr 6, 2021
Port Orange, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Universalism is heretical doctrine.
Only to the demented carnal-mind of an Eternal Damnationist -
They are so stupid, none of them can figure out what "ALL THINGS" means in Romans 11:36 -
OR, "The Restoration of ALL THINGS" in Acts 3:21.
OR, Behold, I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW in Rev 21:5
OR, "God shall be ALL IN ALL" in I Cor 15:28.

The dense darkness of the mind of DAMNATIONISM is in the Bottomless Pit with all other demonic filth.

Reactions: Wrangler

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only to the demented carnal-mind of an Eternal Damnationist -
They are so stupid, none of them can figure out what "ALL THINGS" means in Romans 11:36 -
OR, "The Restoration of ALL THINGS" in Acts 3:21.
OR, Behold, I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW in Rev 21:5
OR, "God shall be ALL IN ALL" in I Cor 15:28.

The dense darkness of the mind of DAMNATIONISM is in the Bottomless Pit with all other demonic filth.
So, I wonder if you know what is meant by what it says in Revelation 21:8?

Or, Matthew 13:41-42?

Or, Matthew 13:49-50?

Or, Matthew 25:41?

Or, Matthew 25:46?

Whatever your scriptures mean, they cannot be in contradiction to what these scriptures mean.

For, the Bible does not contradict itself.

Empyrean

Apr 6, 2021
Port Orange, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I wonder if you know what is meant by what it says in Revelation 21:8?

Or, Matthew 13:41-42?

Or, Matthew 13:49-50?

Or, Matthew 25:41?

Or, Matthew 25:46?

Whatever your scriptures mean, they cannot be in contradiction to what these scriptures mean.

For, the Bible does not contradict itself.
LOL. Checkmate.

Gee, any Fearful, Unbelieving, Whores, Idolaters or Liars in the so-called Church?
You better look at Rev 21:8 again, then look in the mirror - because your sin of omission is a LIE.
What about the lies you tell yourself? ALL LIARS - you going to deny that too?

I dare you to find the greek phrase for 'Eternal Punishment' in Matthew 25:46. If you don't you're a LIAR.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let God be true but ever man a liar, Romans 3:4.

That might imply that all will be cast into the lake of fire, according to Revelation 21:8.

Fortunately, we compare scripture with scripture in order to find sound biblical truth (1 Corinthians 2:13 (kjv)).

So, it should be evident that believers in Christ have been justified by His blood (Romans 5:9).

So, even though all are liars, some will not be cast into the lake of fire, having been redeemed through the blood of Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

The Church has a difficult JOB, just as Jesus' did and Jesus' First chosen Disciples did....
Speaking with ONE sermon, TO:
The listening, The interested, The wondering, The doubting, The eager, The skeptical, and
Of every Age, with and without life experiences, with and without historical knowledge...

Jesus acknowledged the simplicity:
Stay and Listen and grow and gain more knowledge...
OR remain ignorant and walk away.

It is obvious many are gathering...
Listening...
And FEW are Verifying What they hear, IS according to the Lords Doctrine.
THAT IMO, is the failure on the Church's part, and man's part.

Glory to God,
Taken

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What does it mean to you that you are a Christian? Does that distinguish you from those who do not call themselves Christian?

Much love!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad Appeal to Diversion. Why don’t you address the verses already presented? We all know why.
Why don't you address the verses that I have posted?

The verses that she has posted cannot be in contradiction to the verses that I have posted; and the verses that she has posted are vague while my verses are clear.

So, we ought to understand vague verses by verses that are more clear.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue is, the whore-house of christianity still holds the world sins against them -
Jesus does not.

Rather inaccurate! Jesus doesn't, I don't, many don't.

Much love!

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you address the verses that I have posted?

Hypocrite! Because you are a troll. Somebody posts Scripture in support of something and you disregard it, sweeping it off the table with verses you prefer to discuss.

Let Empyream have this thread. Discuss the Scripture he wants to delve into.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hypocrite! Because you are a troll. Somebody posts Scripture in support of something and you disregard it, sweeping it off the table with verses you prefer to discuss.

Let Empyream have this thread. Discuss the Scripture he wants to delve into.
The scriptures that she has posted do not prove her point.

If they did, then the verses that I have referenced would be invalid.

She is free to expound on her verses and say what she thinks they mean. I would be happy to discuss them with her if she does that.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures that she has posted do not prove her point.

If they did, then the verses that I have referenced would be invalid.

You are shockingly self-centered. Let me tell you something. IT’S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

Start your own thread about how you are right all the time.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are shockingly self-centered. Let me tell you something. IT’S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

Start your own thread about how you are right all the time.
How is my post, even self-centered?

You have three fingers pointing back at you (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42).

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is my post, even self-centered?

Because you are ignoring the verses presented in place of verses you prefer to be the topic of discussion.

Sometimes at Bible Study, we talk about verses other than what I want to delve into. I just roll with it.

Threads are free. Again, start your own to discuss verses you want to delve into. This is not a debate thread, right?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you are ignoring the verses presented in place of verses you prefer to be the topic of discussion.

Sometimes at Bible Study, we talk about verses other than what I want to delve into. I just roll with it.

Threads are free. Again, start your own to discuss verses you want to delve into. This is not a debate thread, right?
She is free to expound on her own verses and teach what she thinks they say.

Personally, I don't think that they say what she thinks they say; because if they did, they would be in contradiction with other scripture.

But she (and you) is/are free to also expound on her verses and show what they mean also in light of the verses that I have given.

Because if her understanding of her verses contradict my verses, then her understanding is faulty.

And that is the bottom line.