The meaning of my name

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
My father was a Muslim. The lives as peasant farmer in the Nkendipeh community in Bangolan. He cultivate Rice, maize, groundnuts and beans. In the late 70s a white missionary came to my village with a car(his house). The only person that had the courage to talk to him was my father. The white my lure him into Christianity and taught his a few words in English. The while man has a eye glass which many believes was another pair of eyes and to the he was a witch. He taught my father how to pray and bought him a bicycle.

The while man left Bangolan in 1988 after my father, a very young man has just been married. Before leaving he gave my father most of his belongings including a pair of glasses and a Bible. when i was born in 1989, my father names me after his friend , Plavious. He sent me to school in Ndop so that i will come back and interpret the letter his friend has been sending to him and the bible. He usually pay my school fee with bags of rice or buckets of corn or beans. My parents were later killed by poisoning. My grandmother took care of me till she died in 2004
I met another white man in school Gerald Whiteley. Afternoon listening to me, he explains to me the deep thing of Christ and i became born again and baptised. I lost contact with Gerald immediately he left for America. I had no phone, email or no social media.
After advanced level, i started looking for plavious to know the meaning of my name. I search for the meaning in the dictionary and on Google but didn't get any meaning. I gave the meaning "God's gift" to myself. I didn't give it ar random. My father names me Plavious Kienyui. Kienyui also means God's gift.
I taught at secondary schools to sponsor myself in the University till i had a B.Sc in Biochemistry. I started Master in Biochemistry but abandon it because it was too expensive. Recently, i started another master In Public health Biotechnology, a professional program that could garantee employment but could not pay my research fee. I abandon it again.

I became an IDP in 2016 when the Anglophones crisis in Cameroon started and have been homeless, jobless till then. I started begging for bread.

Attachments

• 20230204_020508.jpg
    20230204_020508.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 1675472673332.jpg
    1675472673332.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230204_020751.jpg
    20230204_020751.jpg
    983 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230204_020701.jpg
    20230204_020701.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230204_020531.jpg
    20230204_020531.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 7

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is possible that Plavious is derived from Flavius, which means "Golden".

Reactions: Nancy

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My father was a Muslim. The lives as peasant farmer in the Nkendipeh community in Bangolan. He cultivate Rice, maize, groundnuts and beans. In the late 70s a white missionary came to my village with a car(his house). The only person that had the courage to talk to him was my father. The white my lure him into Christianity and taught his a few words in English. The while man has a eye glass which many believes was another pair of eyes and to the he was a witch. He taught my father how to pray and bought him a bicycle.

The while man left Bangolan in 1988 after my father, a very young man has just been married. Before leaving he gave my father most of his belongings including a pair of glasses and a Bible. when i was born in 1989, my father names me after his friend , Plavious. He sent me to school in Ndop so that i will come back and interpret the letter his friend has been sending to him and the bible. He usually pay my school fee with bags of rice or buckets of corn or beans. My parents were later killed by poisoning. My grandmother took care of me till she died in 2004
I met another white man in school Gerald Whiteley. Afternoon listening to me, he explains to me the deep thing of Christ and i became born again and baptised. I lost contact with Gerald immediately he left for America. I had no phone, email or no social media.
After advanced level, i started looking for plavious to know the meaning of my name. I search for the meaning in the dictionary and on Google but didn't get any meaning. I gave the meaning "God's gift" to myself. I didn't give it ar random. My father names me Plavious Kienyui. Kienyui also means God's gift.
I taught at secondary schools to sponsor myself in the University till i had a B.Sc in Biochemistry. I started Master in Biochemistry but abandon it because it was too expensive. Recently, i started another master In Public health Biotechnology, a professional program that could garantee employment but could not pay my research fee. I abandon it again.

I became an IDP in 2016 when the Anglophones crisis in Cameroon started and have been homeless, jobless till then. I started begging for bread.
Rain.