The meaning of the word Hamas in the Bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence [Hebrew: châmâs | Hamas]. -- Genesis 6:11

The Exalted God is my shield, the one who delivers the morally upright. God is a just judge; he is angry throughout the day. If a person does not repent, God sharpens his sword and prepares to shoot his bow. He prepares to use deadly weapons against him; he gets ready to shoot flaming arrows.

See the one who is pregnant with wickedness, who conceives destructive plans, and gives birth to harmful lies - he digs a pit and then falls into the hole he has made. He becomes the victim of his own destructive plans and the violence
[Hebrew: châmâs | Hamas] he intended for others falls on his own head.

I will thank the LORD for his justice; I will sing praises to the sovereign LORD!
-- Psalm 7:14-16

THOSE WHO ARE THE MOST
HATED WITHOUT CAUSE, LIED ABOUT, MALIGNED, MISREPRESENTED, AND CURSED:

Jesus

Cross.png

Jews

Jews.png

Israel (the state going by that name)

hated without cause.png

(THIS LIST IS BY NO MEANS EXHAUSTIVE)
But those things which God before had shown by the mouth of all His prophets, that Christ should suffer, He fulfilled in this manner. Therefore repent and convert so that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

And He shall send Jesus Christ,
who before was proclaimed to you, whom Heaven truly needs to receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of His holy prophets since the world began.
-- Acts 3:18-21.

I'm praying for Israel. I'm praying for wisdom.

Last edited: