The Mercy of the Lord Endureth Forever - Except to the Billions He Burns in HELL for Eternity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

The Title is false. And not for the fact that Hell is emptied out, which makes the title a moot point anyhow.

I have always said that Universalists are closer to the Truth than most Christians. You are almost there.

Too bad you had to have such a chip on your shoulder OP. This could have been a very Illuminating thread.
Rev 20 happened already?

Death and hell have been cast into the lake of fire?

Exactly when?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 20 happened already?

Death and hell have been cast into the lake of fire?

Exactly when?
Sorry, I should have said "Hell is eventually emptied out". <- That is what I meant.

Here is the relevant verse for everyone's reference...

Revelation 20:13
"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

One of my pet peeves is when someone uses a phrase like "They will burn in Hell forever" or something like that where the word 'forever' or 'eternity' is used in conjunction with Hell.

Since we all know that Hell will eventually deliver up its dead, anyone who implies that those inside will 'burn forever' is teaching a falsehood.

Reactions: Truther