The "Mr. Poo Scam".... unbelievable but funny

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How bizarre and low-life of these scammers.
I'm beginning to despise that action word!

Reactions: Debp

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Laws vary from state to state in the US but abroad our laws differ astronomically of what constitutes assault.
Sometimes their crimes involve immediate execution whereas here they can linger on death roll for 30 yrs or longer.

I would consider this as an " assault" also.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Laws vary from state to state in the US but abroad our laws differ astronomically of what constitutes assault.
Sometimes their crimes involve immediate execution whereas here they can linger on death roll for 30 yrs or longer.

I would consider this as an " assault" also.
That was some nasty stuff dear sister . Guess the only thing i can think of that is far worse
is the DUNG doctrines of men getting fed to the churches and boy do they get RICH off the people too .
THAT is deadly too Oh what a deadly scam that is too . . Cause dung on the shoe can be washed off
The doctrines of men will surely destroy a soul . PRAISE GOD FOR JESUS CHRIST
who has cleansed the lambs on the inside . And HIS doctrine is pure wonderful and good for our souls .

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is on avoiding restaurant scams in India.
Besides learning tips, you get to see some scenery and delicious Indian food.

Indian food is my favorite ethnic food! I was introduced to it by my Bangladesh and Indian friends.

Reactions: BlessedPeace