The One World Religion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are waiting for this to happen, you won't have to wait any longer. It is already here, and it is alive and well.

The pope has already embraced Islam and Judaism as part of the one world religion. He is still working on other religions. The whole idea is to bring all religions under the umbrella of the Catholic church as a one world religion. Islam is a militant religion. That do not believe that Jesus is the Christ, nor do the Jews. It appears that this one world religion is going to be a gospeless religion and is going to be anti-Christ.

The pope calls Islam "Chislam" They have built three separate temples in Dubai. One for the Catholics, one for the Jews and one for Islam. They are spectacular. Because Islam is a militant religion this is a real concern. The Koran says, "Kill the infidels" Most Arabs are Muslims and follow the Koran. I can see where this one world religion is going to be very dangerous. It appears to me that the pope has hired a hit man to do his dirt work.

There is mention of this Church in the 17th chapter of Revelation. It is known as "The Great Whore Church". The scripture says that This church sits upon seven mountains, Revelation 17:9. There are seven mountains in Rome. The scripture also says that this church persecuted Christians, Revelation 17:6. The Catholic church put to death thousands of Christians because they would not attend mass.

This one world religion also known as the great whore church is under the judgment of God. The scripture says, "For true and righteous are his judgments: for he has judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and has avenged the blood of his servants at his hand" Revelation 19:2. I am about through with this life, but I fear for the younger generation.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are waiting for this to happen, you won't have to wait any longer. It is already here, and it is alive and well.

The pope has already embraced Islam and Judaism as part of the one world religion. He is still working on other religions. The whole idea is to bring all religions under the umbrella of the Catholic church as a one world religion. Islam is a militant religion. That do not believe that Jesus is the Christ, nor do the Jews. It appears that this one world religion is going to be a gospeless religion and is going to be anti-Christ.

The pope calls Islam "Chislam" They have built three separate temples in Dubai. One for the Catholics, one for the Jews and one for Islam. They are spectacular. Because Islam is a militant religion this is a real concern. The Koran says, "Kill the infidels" Most Arabs are Muslims and follow the Koran. I can see where this one world religion is going to be very dangerous. It appears to me that the pope has hired a hit man to do his dirt work.

There is mention of this Church in the 17th chapter of Revelation. It is known as "The Great Whore Church". The scripture says that This church sits upon seven mountains, Revelation 17:9. There are seven mountains in Rome. The scripture also says that this church persecuted Christians, Revelation 17:6. The Catholic church put to death thousands of Christians because they would not attend mass.

This one world religion also known as the great whore church is under the judgment of God. The scripture says, "For true and righteous are his judgments: for he has judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and has avenged the blood of his servants at his hand" Revelation 19:2. I am about through with this life, but I fear for the younger generation.
You have been on my heart since divulging your illness :( and your faith and control, and calmness inspire me.

YES! The Abrahamic Family House

The Abrahamic Family House | Higher Committee of Human Fraternity

I think they finished building it like 2-3 years ago and THAT so jumped out at me as to actually seeing scripture come to pass.

And as far as being concerned about this generation of younger folks, so am I, very much.
But God brings back to me every time that, my mom believed God would save all her children but, did not see but 1 of us 7 come to faith in Christ after her passing. So...you sure seem to have the faith to believe that your prayers will go on into eternity :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The One World Religion​

That of self worship aka selfishness, irrespective of the clothes worn and the attempted image projected.

Blaming this organisation or that organisation of men is a convenient way to take the heat from one's own self indulgent heart.

Reactions: amadeus

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have been on my heart since divulging your illness :( and your faith and control, and calmness inspire me.

YES! The Abrahamic Family House

The Abrahamic Family House | Higher Committee of Human Fraternity

I think they finished building it like 2-3 years ago and THAT so jumped out at me as to actually seeing scripture come to pass.

And as far as being concerned about this generation of younger folks, so am I, very much.
But God brings back to me every time that, my mom believed God would save all her children but, did not see but 1 of us 7 come to faith in Christ after her passing. So...you sure seem to have the faith to believe that your prayers will go on into eternity :)
Continue to be a witness for Christ and his Gospel, maybe some of your siblings will come to Christ.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew this 4 years ago. Its liberals, not conservative, factions of each religion. Sunni Muslims don't pay attention to the Koran, just the peace part, so that's one. Liberal Pope, and Liberal Jews. No Cross can be displayed and no proselytizing. Watch for a 'rewritten" bible they are working on next with all the "can't we all get along" parts of the KJV and Koran bible.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew this 4 years ago. Its liberals, not conservative, factions of each religion. Sunni Muslims don't pay attention to the Koran, just the peace part, so that's one. Liberal Pope, and Liberal Jews. No Cross can be displayed and no proselytizing. Watch for a 'rewritten" bible they are working on next with all the "can't we all get along" parts of the KJV and Koran bible.
The religious will say and do almost anything to get us to accept them and their evil ways.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to get a refund.
God will be exacting payment for those whom corrupt his truth soon.
They will be paying the ultimate price with an eternity in the lake of fire, forever separated from him.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They will be paying the ultimate price with an eternity in the lake of fire, forever separated from him.
I don't think that's the nature of the God we serve. He is not like Men in their need to extract revenge.
As far as getting a refund that Robert mentioned, I say, ahhhh, let 'em have it! ...It's all perishable and has no intrinsic value to God's children.....except those who worship it.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think that's the nature of the God we serve. He is not like Men in their need to extract revenge.
As far as getting a refund that Robert mentioned, I say, ahhhh, let 'em have it! ...It's all perishable and has no intrinsic value to God's children.....except those who worship it.
God will Judge because He sent Jesus to give Salvation to all and men who reject it (Wicked) will die.

Ezekiel 18:23 - Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?” says the Lord God, “and not that he should turn from his ways and live?

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before I learned the truth, I was tithing money that I needed. My holiness friends told me that if I didn't tithe God would take it some other way. I am than thankful that I have been delivered from that false teaching.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have seen the pictures of the Complex and encouragement to come and participate.

That is NOT the limit. A type of “cyber god” is in the works…a preprogrammed AI satellite in the sky your electronic gadgets can hook up to. How long will that take for a younger generation to believe it is God? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nancy and L.A.M.B.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen the pictures of the Complex and encouragement to come and participate.

That is NOT the limit. A type of “cyber god” is in the works…a preprogrammed AI satellite in the sky your electronic gadgets can hook up to. How long will that take for a younger generation to believe it is God? :rolleyes:
Amazing. It will probably answer all kinds of questions and give advice.

Reactions: Taken and Nancy