The Person The Word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1.

In the beginning the word of God existed as a person. What we see in Jesus was the manifestation of the word of God. Scripture says the word became flesh and dwelled among us. The word of God became a man ,- human being and we beheld him 'the word of God' full of grace and truth.

The written scriptures not only reveal to us who the word is but the written scripture is the letter (love letter) written to humanity so they can know the word. The scriptures revealed and revealing the true word of God the person. Searching scripture should be searched for him 'the word.' All of scripture point to him the word of God. We have written in black and white very plain english who the word of God is. All of scripture are written for us - it just not all to us - in the form of a message but they are written for us, they are all written to show us the word of God.

Why would they not all be to us in the form of a message or in our case we call it 'the gospel.? The gospel is a very specific message written to us directly - the born again. What is written is all truth, we use all truth for many things one being life application, knowing certain things in history as dispensations (an age in which God handles people a certain way) and so on.

If I need to know scripture what has to say to me (in the word of God) I need to go to and read what is written just to me as a born again Christian. Very specific in Knowledge in knowing what is written to you for all life. Life only comes from the word of God the person. The scriptures say 'the letter killeth but the spirit giveth life.' we should read the scriptures seeking for him who is the word of God, for in that there is life. The letter will kill a dead man in a grave yard at midnight because there is no life in the letter by itself. Scripture says they are of no private interpretation. Search life out of the scriptures.

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. - 2 Corinthians 3:6.