The Pharmaceutical Industry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ronniechoate34

Mar 9, 2010
YAZ! They hate us. If you don't believe it, then ask yourself why Bayer continues to market that dung.

I have a suspicion that somewhere at the top not only is someone getting unbelievably rich, but also that they get a cheap thrill out of killing people with their wares.

IMO, totally based on my own experiences, the pharmaceutical industry is full of wickedness and deception.

We should be careful about the "medicines" that we take. When we need an antibiotic we get one, but we shouldn't swallow things that permanently alter our thinking just because we are said to be "depressed" ,or "bi-polar". We should be discerning of what ever we put into our bodies. Who's gonna test it for us, the FDA? Not a chance.

Yaz, the pharmaceutical industry does have an agenda, and it ain't good.

Robinson Crusoe

Feb 15, 2010
YAZ! They hate us. If you don't believe it, then ask yourself why Bayer continues to market that dung.

I have a suspicion that somewhere at the top not only is someone getting unbelievably rich, but also that they get a cheap thrill out of killing people with their wares.

IMO, totally based on my own experiences, the pharmaceutical industry is full of wickedness and deception.

We should be careful about the "medicines" that we take. When we need an antibiotic we get one, but we shouldn't swallow things that permanently alter our thinking just because we are said to be "depressed" ,or "bi-polar". We should be discerning of what ever we put into our bodies. Who's gonna test it for us, the FDA? Not a chance.

Yaz, the pharmaceutical industry does have an agenda, and it ain't good.

Yeah, it is a sleazy industry. Greed and incompetence seem to rule it.

Your two examples are good. All these psych drugs seem bogus. You might as well eat a donut or drink some wine (less side effects). These aren't cures for anything; it's just legal dope. Being discouraged (what depression is) is not a disease. Being afraid (what high anxiety/high strung/paranoia is) is not a disease. Feeling guilty/ashamed is not a disease. All this stuff (fear, shame, guilt, obsession, vanity, etc) is resolved by God, not the pharmacist.

In regards to birth control: it is the last thing any of us need! Sex is for making babies (and there's a shortage of those); not getting your jollies.