The problem with Phil. 2:6, 7 (part 3)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It also means you have to answer harder questions at times. Which you apparently don't like. Again, there is no one on one debate category. Anyone can participate even though you think they cannot.

You're desire to move a person to 'one on one' is like a wolf separtating a calf from the herd.

Stranger
Okay let's discuss John 1:1c right here, if you're willing to be serious (and polite). We'll see how it goes regarding disruptions and off-subject posts.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay let's discuss John 1:1c right here, if you're willing to be serious (and polite). We'll see how it goes regarding disruptions and off-subject posts.

You can discuss whatever you like, but anyone and everyone can participate. Don't think I am interested in any one on one debate. There is no category.

Stranger

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can discuss whatever you like, but anyone and everyone can participate. Don't think I am interested in any one on one debate. There is no category.

Stranger
Well, see, you have started off being rude. I never said anything about this being one on one, and in fact if you read my last post carefully, you will see that I wanted to try it right here. However, given your attitude and your unwillingness to stick to a subject ("there is no category"), I probably will stop answering you. If you change your mind (and attitude), I'd be glad to discuss with you.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, see, you have started off being rude. I never said anything about this being one on one, and in fact if you read my last post carefully, you will see that I wanted to try it right here. However, given your attitude and your unwillingness to stick to a subject ("there is no category"), I probably will stop answering you. If you change your mind (and attitude), I'd be glad to discuss with you.

Again, present whatever you like. It is for discussion with everyone on the forum. Not just me. If I want to reply, I will. If not, I won't. And you can reply back if you like. Or not. But you must deal with everyone else who offers an opinon on the matter also.

I believe I read your last post correctly. No, my mind or attitude will not change.

Stranger