The Quest for Power and Authority

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GENE SPRAGUE
youtube.com/watch?v=nkOCfX2VVnU&t=128s

While the film crew was filming on May 11, 2004, Sprague appeared at the Golden Gate Bridge and walked back and forth over the bridge for 93 minutes. Eventually, he climbed the railing, sat for a few seconds, then stood with his back to the water and fell motionless into the water below. According to Steel, Sprague "walked across the bridge from the south to the north side and then from north to south, which are typically tourists. I did not think he would jump, but it must have been something about him that caught my en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_(2006_documentary_film)
Jesus condemned the death of the body in specific circumstances, and judas became an example of that..............suicide pleasure, a combination of suicide pleasure with humanities sin, or a degrading of testimony..............but Jesus blessed the testimonies of peter, james and john............the gospel does go on to make clear example about satan having no strength with them in suicide pleasure or with martyrdom.
I will go on to say that, humanities covenant is the last covenant, and a controversy in the death of the body is of no effect, even without the lord's blessing, specifically.
PSALMS 18:45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
PSALMS 18:46 The LORD liveth; and blessed [be] my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
PSALMS 18:47 [It is] God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.
PSALMS 18:48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
PSALMS 18:49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
PSALMS 18:50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

He realized that he wasted his promise in sin, "willful sin", not the same kind of suicide pleasure the usa does with me, using my relatives, minorities, the public, authorities and etc...............but he also realized, from the beginning, the pyramid builder and their soulmate covenant, is not specifically apart of humanity............but in realizing he still had the opportunity for an open display ending his sojourn, that is what happened.

For a little more then an hour and a half, because that area was charged, he stayed around, half there and half not there, before he went away, and they found his body later on and that was it, or perhaps they found his body later on and that was it.
those last 93 minutes before, he decided it was more fruitful to leave a body behind, and divide the unfaithful.................where were the army of unclean jewish people and minorities.............he could of probably used euthanasia, but remember in the climax of satan's suicide pleasure and that is at the end of time, a controversy is the answer of faith or the call of faith for the wicked.
i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png.......................New York City, I may have to go no further then Ground Zero, to be fully charged enough, to god around the universe or etc.................but remember the lord's body is more significant, its more significant to have god's angels perform euthanasia, and to cut them off spiritually. This is the final journey of humanity it will die around 2061 Halley's Comet.
In reality, the son of man whoever he is will have power and authority anyway, in a natural progression, this can also be abridged...............remember there is no hope for humanity, but over time, signs and miracles are the natural progression for the son of man...............something to think about.

It is good to have public safety messages, remember, the natural effects of the unified field to dead flesh generational sin, is more valuable then killingly directly, humanity is the enemy of itself, its controversies and its scapgoating, its not an enemy of god or the son of man, humanity has no strength.

(they learned in that day, it was impossible for humanity to kill the body of Nguyen Van Lem, this way or that way, they bruised him up a little made him suffer, but that was the limitation of humanity, so Nguyen Van Lem said a few things like "at sutton and macdade blvd. in folsom pa near my address", I may not die at all, or I may die, and there may be a consider amount of death, no controversy or false witnessing can conceal)

Last edited: