The Revelation Prophesized Rule of 41 Years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world’s important people. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

-Revelation 18:23

The last sentence "by your magic spell all the nations were led astray" appears to indicate modern day people will be influenced into taking many wrong turns in life through sorcery.

The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast.

-Revelation 17:12

Those who rule over this process will be granted one hour of authority.

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

-2 Peter 3:8

1,000 years is 1 day to God.

To get 1 hour we divide 1,000 by 24.

= 41.6666666667 years.

This could mean we only have to tolerate the nonsense and silliness of the beast and its minions for 41 years.

It could also mean that the magic spell mentioned in revelation 18:23 ends at a similar point in time.

In pondering events of the past 20 years. Does anyone remember how impossible it used to be to convince people to take important topics seriously. 10 years ago, if you brought up a topic like the deficit as being vitally important, people would look at you as if you were crazy. It was almost as if they were under a magic spell preventing them from considering matters of their own critical importance. Being asleep in this way allowed many questionable events to occur, setting the stage for negative economic trends of today.

But it seems that we are witnessing something resembling a counter culture movement to these negative trends. People are beginning to watch the news and follow current events. The level of knowledge and literacy for the public is on the rise. Liberals who protested the 2nd amendment only a few years ago, are now buying guns in record numbers to defend themselves.

Perhaps this indicates the magic spell mentioned in revelation 18:23 is weakening. The spell is weakening and people are beginning to wake up.

This trend applies not only to the united states but the entire world.

Am I missing anything obvious in my outline (which I did not work very hard on).

Please share your thoughts and feedback which are always useful for learning purposes.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't have anything worthwhile to add, other then I sure hope we don't have to endure the antichrist and his minions for a whopping 41.6 years. What do you make of the 7 year Tribulation theory?

Also, welcome to CB. Your name is funny.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last sentence "by your magic spell all the nations were led astray" appears to indicate modern day people will be influenced into taking many wrong turns in life through sorcery.

= 41.6666666667 years.

This could mean we only have to tolerate the nonsense and silliness of the beast and its minions for 41 years.

It could also mean that the magic spell mentioned in revelation 18:23 ends at a similar point in time.

In pondering events of the past 20 years. Does anyone remember how impossible it used to be to convince people to take important topics seriously. 10 years ago, if you brought up a topic like the deficit as being vitally important, people would look at you as if you were crazy. It was almost as if they were under a magic spell preventing them from considering matters of their own critical importance. Being asleep in this way allowed many questionable events to occur, setting the stage for negative economic trends of today.

But it seems that we are witnessing something resembling a counter culture movement to these negative trends. People are beginning to watch the news and follow current events. The level of knowledge and literacy for the public is on the rise. Liberals who protested the 2nd amendment only a few years ago, are now buying guns in record numbers to defend themselves.

Perhaps this indicates the magic spell mentioned in revelation 18:23 is weakening. The spell is weakening and people are beginning to wake up.

Am I missing anything obvious in my outline (which I did not work very hard on).

Please share your thoughts and feedback which are always useful for learning purposes.
That 8th King is reigning now maam, given a short time, but is the last King we have to deal with. Rev 7:10,11

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

= 41.6666666667 years.

The beast lasts for 7 years as per Danile 9. He does his woprse at the mid point of the 7 years till the end.

And no 1,000 years is a day for God is wrong. teh construction in Peter is a metaphor which is literal. And the context was that gods patience is very long.

Also the sorceries are not magic spells. It is deceptive idolatry. Remember at the mid point of teh tribulation- the world will begin to worship teh beast!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The United Nations is the Beast of Revelation?
The eighth King sir. The beasts represent world powers, just prior the five that had fallen are Egypt; Assyria; Babylon; Medo-Persia; and Greece. Revelation was penned when the Roman world power was in effect so it is the one that is, and the one that had not yet arrived was the US and Great Britain as sharing that role. The eighth King sprang from them, having vestiges of all of them. Further proof is that the beast was existed as the League of Nations, but was not, did not exist during WW2 but emerged again as the United Nations after the war.

We are quite near the end of this world Friend. Thanks for asking sir.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

= 41.6666666667 years.
"Consistency, thou art a jewel". Friend, yours is not consistent with the Biblical standard of prophetic time reckoning in which a day represents a year (Numbers 14:34 KJV, Ezekiel 4:6 KJV, Luke 13:32 KJV).

1 prophetic hour = 1/24th of a prophetic day, therefore 15 literal days = 1/24th of a literal year.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The eighth King sir. The beasts represent world powers, just prior the five that had fallen are Egypt; Assyria; Babylon; Medo-Persia; and Greece. Revelation was penned when the Roman world power was in effect so it is the one that is, and the one that had not yet arrived was the US and Great Britain as sharing that role. The eighth King sprang from them, having vestiges of all of them. Further proof is that the beast was existed as the League of Nations, but was not, did not exist during WW2 but emerged again as the United Nations after the war.

We are quite near the end of this world Friend. Thanks for asking sir.
Hog wash. We are near the end, but your guesswork as to the seven kings is just as loon as everyone else's who has tried to understand this for sure.

Though I have real problems with what I accept, it is the best of all so far. A teacher whom I deeply respect postulates the five that are fallen as the first five phases of the rise of the fourth beast in Daniel which is Rome. They went through five forms of govt up to that point. The sixth was when they became a full republic and the senate ruled.

But I do not see any answer that is really sound. Too many issues and problems with all of the proposed identities. this ones problem is that the British didn't come ot rule until the 16th century and America did not become a world superpower until after WW 2.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hog wash. We are near the end, but your guesswork as to the seven kings is just as loon as everyone else's who has tried to understand this for sure.

Though I have real problems with what I accept, it is the best of all so far. A teacher whom I deeply respect postulates the five that are fallen as the first five phases of the rise of the fourth beast in Daniel which is Rome. They went through five forms of govt up to that point. The sixth was when they became a full republic and the senate ruled.

But I do not see any answer that is really sound. Too many issues and problems with all of the proposed identities. this ones problem is that the British didn't come ot rule until the 16th century and America did not become a world superpower until after WW 2.
No problem Ron, that is our understanding, time will prove if I am in error or correct. Most likely we would agree that time left is getting very short.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No problem Ron, that is our understanding, time will prove if I am in error or correct. Most likely we would agree that time left is getting very short.
Which is why I hound yo0u to accept Jesus physical resurrection for your salvation! If what I and many believe is true, there will come a time when God will send you a delusion to believe a lie for rejecting Jesus physical resurrection.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is why I hound yo0u to accept Jesus physical resurrection for your salvation! If what I and many believe is true, there will come a time when God will send you a delusion to believe a lie for rejecting Jesus physical resurrection.
Doesn't even make any sense to me Ron, dead subject sir.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I fear more for you than before. You have so firmly entrenched yourself in the false doctrines of the Watchtower you cannot even see the plain teachings of Scripture anymore.
The Bible states flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of the Heavens and I believe it sir. It is not a matter of any importance anyway, believing he was raised either way most likely will not keep you from everlasting life.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible states flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of the Heavens and I believe it sir. It is not a matter of any importance anyway, believing he was raised either way most likely will not keep you from everlasting life.
That is why Jesus told Luke He was flesh and bone! He poured His blood out on the mercy seat of heaven. We are transformed. Just like Adam was to be immortal in His body- all mankind will now be immortal because Jesus paid the price of sin for all mankind!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Which part of it is "nonsensical"?
Since the Bible clearly tells us that the time allotted to "the Beast" (the Antichrist) is only 42 months ( 3 1/2 years) it is nonsensical to make that 41+ years through sleight of hand.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the Bible clearly tells us that the time allotted to "the Beast" (the Antichrist) is only 42 months ( 3 1/2 years) it is nonsensical to make that 41+ years through sleight of hand.

Revelation 13 says there is more than one beast.