The righteous requirements…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:4 (NKJV)
that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled’

If these words are not being fulfilled in one’s life, there is something lacking in that one’s walk, for overcoming and walking in the righteous requirements should be the norm… For this is the reason that Christ came and died and was raised from the dead on the third day, that the righteous requirements of the law might be fulfilled in one’s life…. Then the next phrase that has given the mind of man such trepidation, not knowing what was meant by the words putting forth the how… That being the words; ‘walking ——-according to the Spirit’…

For many volumes have been written with many thoughts about how those words are to be understood, the touchstone of the correct understanding would be the fruit of that understanding…. Does the fruit of that understanding produce the fulfillment of the righteous requirements of the law..? If not, the understanding is flawed, for the correct understanding will produce the required results of the righteous requirements of the law being fulfilled in one’s life…

So what is the correct understanding of the phrase ‘according to the Spirit’…?

This truth is put forth in the Galatians where it says; ‘having begun in the Spirit’…. With these words, pointing one to what the Galatians did at first, being the understanding of the phrase; ‘in the Spirit’…. So what did the Galatians do at first..? Whatever it was, is the correct understanding of the phrase ‘in the Spirit’…

Which understanding will produce the fruit of the righteous requirements of the law being fulfilled in one’s life…. Where one will ask, what new degrees of righteousness, can, and will Christ’s life in me cause me to walk in today, that God’s blessings may flow…?

Be blessed in Him, and may God open this truth in all the hearts that are His…….

In the Beloved, Not me

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Living by the fruit of the Spirit may be one of those things that is easier understood by living it out.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Living by the fruit of the Spirit may be one of those things that is easier understood by living it out.

Hi, and yes, and may He as He is wonderfully doing, bless you in your growing in Him…

Knowing that all truths pointed to in scripture must be learned by experience, otherwise only the description of the truth is known and not the truth itself.. For all truths must become a living reality that the substance of the truth itself might be one with the life…

As we grow into Him, Not me

Reactions: Wynona