The Same For All Eternity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
You are the one who is obviously struggling to make a distinction between the real Jesus and the fake one. The Truth can set you free if you will stop denying and rejecting Him.

Why do you assume I can't make a distinction between Christ and antiChrist? Where have I denied and rejected Christ? Please point it out.

skyangel

Realist
Jul 12, 2010
Australia
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Why do you assume I can't make a distinction between Christ and antiChrist? Where have I denied and rejected Christ? Please point it out.

You do not trust the bible. You claim it is full of mistakes and cannot be trusted and imply God cannot and does not look after His written word to make sure it is the Truth. . You place doubt in the hearts of people and attempt to make them listen to some spirits apart from the written word. You disect the written word and cherry pick scriptures to fit in with your false doctrines.
You say the word cannot be trusted when it is you who cannot be trusted.
What you see in the written Word is a reflection of your own heart.
Your heart is deceitful and desperately wicked says the Lord.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
You do not trust the bible. You claim it is full of mistakes and cannot be trusted and imply God cannot and does not look after His written word to make sure it is the Truth. . You place doubt in the hearts of people and attempt to make them listen to some spirits apart from the written word. You disect the written word and cherry pick scriptures to fit in with your false doctrines.
You say the word cannot be trusted when it is you who cannot be trusted.
What you see in the written Word is a reflection of your own heart.
Your heart is deceitful and desperately wicked says the Lord.

You know I had a good rebuttal planned out but then I thought to myself, jiggyfly it has to stop somewhere so I decide it stops with me.
smile.gif

PS one suggestion, be careful putting the Lord's title to your words, it's quite revealing and I think it is against the forum rules.

skyangel

Realist
Jul 12, 2010
Australia
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
You know I had a good rebuttal planned out but then I thought to myself, jiggyfly it has to stop somewhere so I decide it stops with me.
smile.gif

PS one suggestion, be careful putting the Lord's title to your words, it's quite revealing and I think it is against the forum rules.

The Truth reveals the deceptions of the wicked. If that is against forum rules then so be it.
Light always dispels darkness and reveals what is hidden in the darkness at the same time.

Matt 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great [is] that darkness!