The Seed Is The Word Of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi there fellow CB members i would like to talk to you about the seed. The seed is the word of god and how we receive the word of god can impact our lives either positivley or negitivley:

Luke 8:11 the seed is the word of god

Luke 8:12 the devil comes and puts doubt and confusion in there minds

Luke 8:13 these are the people that sit on the church pew and like to hear the word or hear the mans interpritation of of the word. They fall away when hard times come

Luke 8:14 these are the people who hear the word but the greed and the worries of the world overwhelm them.

Luke 8:15 these are the people who hear, act and are based on the solid rock which is christ.

How we hear the word is important in our walk and how we react to the word and act on the word can lead to heaven or hell.

God bless :)

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I knew this would be good just reading the Title............... Be doers of the Word folks, not just hearers, and deceiving yourselves.

Jesus Is Lord

gumby

May 29, 2009
I knew this would be good just reading the Title............... Be doers of the Word folks, not just hearers, and deceiving yourselves.

Jesus Is Lord

Good post mike, your qoeting from James 1:22 as i can tell. James is one of my favorite books of the bible :)

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
James is one of my favorite books of the bible

As opposed to the other not so good books of God's Word??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joking brother!!!! give some more info on your study here though........ I feel like I was cheated out of some information....

Be blessed.

Jesus Is Lord.

Reactions: truthquest