The Serpent Still Got It(lol)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Charmed woman marries cobra in IndiaJun 02 1:43 PM US/Eastern Email this story A woman who fell in love with a snake has reportedly married the reptile at a traditional Hindu wedding celebrated by 2,000 guests in India's Orissa state. Bimbala Das wore a silk saree for the ceremony Wednesday at Atala village near the Orissa state capital Bhubaneswar. Priests chanted mantras to seal the union, but the snake failed to come out of a nearby ant hill where it lives, the Press Trust of India (PTI) said

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Wow.. lol! That was good
smile.gif
Aaron

graceforums

Apr 26, 2006
:eek: What does that say for the lady... the fact that the snake didn't even come out to take part in the ceremony?:eek:btw... since when do snakes live in ant hills?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I think hes way over play'n the hard to get routine,I wonder if they are movin into his place??

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(kriss;648)
I think hes way over play'n the hard to get routine,I wonder if they are movin into his place??
LOL - this is weird. Haha In India - women move in with their husbands family untill they have children. Then the find their own place.....

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I can't tell whether I want to laugh or not... (I think it's safe for me not to laugh) although I can see it funny, when not noticing scripture...but a woman and a reptile getting married/having sex is entirely morally wrong and is against the Bible. The woman will get sick big time. Just me and common sense.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
(thesuperjag;14379)
I can't tell whether I want to laugh or not... (I think it's safe for me not to laugh) although I can see it funny, when not noticing scripture...but a woman and a reptile getting married/having sex is entirely morally wrong and is against the Bible. The woman will get sick big time. Just me and common sense.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.
This is a morally wrong from my point of view also but I do see where it could be funny. and even if it wasn't morally wrong I don't see how its gonna work, maybe as long as they don't get into an argument. I'm pretty sure the snakes bite is worse than its hiss, convincing argument in any confrontation.
rolleyes.gif

rwt

Aug 4, 2007
oh my... this would be funny if it wasn't so stupid and irealistic... hahaha

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
(Lookin'4wardtoHeaven;14484)
When I first read this , I thought ..huh?say what? I read it again and thought, "Did the snake get eaten by the ants?"
smile.gif

that is an interesting way to look at it. I didn't think of that but you are right. i wonder...