THE SHEEPGATE: PROPHECY ABOUT HOLINESS & LEADERS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
THE SHEEPGATE
PROPHECY
"An Appalling and horrible thing has happened to the land. The prophets prophesy falsely,and the Priests rule on their own authority.....and MY PEOPLE love it so!.....but....WHAT WILL YOU DO AT THE END OF IT?"

By Tom Watkins

Connected to "Where Are the Fathers?" is "The Sheepgate," a prophecy given in January, 1999.
THINGS HAVE CHANGED RECENTLY.
. The Lord has established a sheep gate. Written over it is “Brethren” and “Freedom.” Every Christian on earth must pass through it.

The Prophetic Movement is over. It has fallen, even to the spirit of the Pharisees, and the Lord is grieved, and has judged it. Any brother, any leader, any Prophet, any Apostle, any Evangelist, any Pastor, any minister, that will not hear, and pass through this gate, shall be left out of the end-time ministry, His Harvest, His service.

I’ll say, “Thus says the Lord:”

BRETHREN:

“As much as you have done it to the least of these, MY BRETHREN, you have done it to ME.” [See Ezekiel 34....2-6]

1 CORINTHIAN: 11…27-32 "FOR HE WHO EATS AND DRINKS, DRINKS JUDGMENT TO HIMSELF; IF HE DOES NOT JUDGE [DISCERN] THE BODY RIGHTLY.”

Every blood-washed child, man or woman belongs to Jesus. He is jealous and passionate for them. The Pharisees refused to walk among them. Jesus loved Lazarus, Martha, and Mary, and many other nobodies like me, and you. Thank you, Lord Jesus.

The Pharisees hated Him for this. He could do nothing else, though; it was His nature.

“…but with force and severity you have dominated them…" [Ezekiel 34 ]

The Sheep Gate is receiving EVERY person as Jesus does. The Lord is on the other side with His Rod. HE is the good Shepherd.

MINISTRY AS WE HAVE KNOWN IT HAS CHANGED. THE LORD IS FED UP.
The Shepherds persecute and falsely prophesy against the heart of Jesus to preserve their place, power, and position. It is subtle, but real.

ISAIAH 40, 3-6 ”A VOICE IS CALLING;
“CLEAR THE WAY FOR THE LORD IN THE WILDERNESS!
MAKE SMOOTH IN THE DESERT A HIGHWAY FOR OUR GOD! LET EVERY VALLEY BE LIFTED UP, AND EVERY MOUNTAIN AND HILL BE MADE LOW. AND LET THE ROUGH GROUND BECOME A PLAIN, AND THE RUGGED TERRAIN A BROAD VALLEY;…THEN THE GLORY OF THE LORD SHALL BE REVEALED!…AND ALL FLESH WILL SEE IT TOGETHER!”…for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it!

The little ones, the helpless, the widows, the orphans, the unimportant, the diseased, and the driven away, the poor, the unlearned and the nobodies shall be exalted and honored by their King.

The arrogant, the rulers, the Princes, the Pharisees, and all that sit on top, and leave the meek their crumbs, SHALL BE MADE LOW!

THIS IS THE SHEEP GATE...[ and the Spirit of Elijah ] JESUS IS STANDING ON THE OTHER SIDE CALLING;
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CHURCH?”…WITH HIS ROD.

A broad Plain is one body and unity. Equal love, equal mercy, equal honor…TO THE LEAST OF THESE MY BROTHERS. Jesus died for us ALL. He is bringing this to pass, and those who refuse this Word, shall be left out of end time ministry. They will NOT be allowed to touch anything holy. They will NOT adorn the Bride. They will NOT even be allowed to wash her feet, unless they obey this word.

That goes for every “leader”… [ servant ]. But for those who endure and receive it; they will be a part of the Revelation of the Glory of Jesus in His Holy Bride. They will be honored with clothing her; nurturing her, feeding Her, Protecting Her; ...even to the laying down of their own lives...and it will be glorious…TO GOD…AND TO MEN.

”FREEDOM”
Jesus is proclaiming freedom to His people. The fathers are coming forth. I have seen them in the end-times....[ another vision ] They are broken, humble and meek, and carry the heart of Jesus, and lead God’s people to the Lord Himself. They present the Bride to the King so that HE will be pleased. They are foot washers and they love the Bride. They lay their lives down and take great care, individually, as they walk and live in the midst of the church. They have the Father's heart, even to the least and to all. They are offended over sin, and will weep over individuals, and grieve over individual sins, like greed, selfishness and immorality.

They will eat with Mary and Martha, and hang out with Lazarus; just because they love the heart of the meek. They will be friends of sinners, and walk everyday on the streets as life givers.

No office buildings, no schedule books, no appointments; but SPIRIT-LED FATHERS THAT UNDERSTAND THAT ROYAL AND HIGH TITLE OF "BROTHER"!

They [ the fathers ] will protect the freedom of the church, AND THE CHURCH WILL BE FREE.

They will be given great authority, even as the 12 apostles, to protect her freedom. Many in leadership today will be jealous of this glory, and will want to steal it for themselves and their ministries…BUT THIS GROUP WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

The Pharisees today who don’t repent and come through WILL BE IGNORED AND BECOME IRRELEVANT! And great joy and holy Presence will rest upon this Church, and true FREEDOM TO BE LOVED BY Jesus…even to the least.

THIS IS THE SHEEP GATE.

Brother Tom Watkins.....We need grace in buckets to survive...but we will.
http://brideinthewilderness.blogspot.com/2012/03/sheepgate.html#comment-form

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
This prophecy was given to me in 1999, when meditating about the formation of the NAR, in Colorado Springs. C. Peter Wagner, Dutch Sheets, Jim Goll & company....a wolfnest for sure. They had divided up America in regions, designating & ordaining themselves as THE PROPHETIC AUTHORITY over that region; Jim Goll got Nashville.

As I was praying, my heart began to fill with the Indignation & Jealousy of the Lord....& I began to prophesy, almost auto-matically...& it was very clear.....& the Lord showed me that He is at the gate of the sheep...& it is He who allows who enters in, & who does not....not arrogant men who have chose that position for themselves....

If they, & other usurpers do not repent; they will be cast into outer darkness....with the least of the brethren embedded in a holy Heaven.....]
http://brideinthewil...ml#comment-form

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. [Isaiah 30:9-11 KJV]

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyone else ever notice that most modern "prophecy" sounds exactly like
hate speech from one Christian against "all the other Christians"
I am sure the pharisees felt the same when Jesus spoke to them...

It is the difference between walking in the flesh and walking after the spirit.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God

In all His Love

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The standard of God has never changed. He who will be first among the brethren must be their servant. The modern church follows the modern corporate model...a business model...and certainly has no real connection to the church that Christ is building. To grow in Christ the brethren have ALWAYS been made to do so OUTSIDE the religious system. Why would we of a sudden have a Pharisaical system being approved of God? Men look on the outside and see the big buildings with the word "Church written on them...God looks on the heart and sees the tiny fellowships of them that follow Him that have His law written on them.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Episkopos said:
The standard of God has never changed. He who will be first among the brethren must be their servant. The modern church follows the modern corporate model...a business model...and certainly has no real connection to the church that Christ is building. To grow in Christ the brethren have ALWAYS been made to do so OUTSIDE the religious system. Why would we of a sudden have a Pharisaical system being approved of God? Men look on the outside and see the big buildings with the word "Church written on them...God looks on the heart and sees the tiny fellowships of them that follow Him that have His law written on them.
Awesome insight Episkopos...& I agree. The problem is that there is yet a remnant "coming out of her"...which as I see it is the fleeing the methodology of the pulpit/pew/ministry class that quenches the Holy Spirit & the freedom & love in the body. The true born-again saints usually come out when they dry up by a God given desert, & end up fleeing the system for life itself. The Pharisee class will murder to preserve their positions...which Jesus called "sons of the devil". Religion kills the spirit.

When this occurs, they learn how to dig their own wells, & how to walk alone with God, & from this, learn how to love, & fear God...being chastened & disciplined by Him. The Hebrews 11 people they become...the Hall of Fame of Faith saints, that know their God & give all to Jesus no matter the cost. This faith is impossible to attain to in dead religion because there is no Holy Spirit to convict & comfort; He has been driven away.

Then, when they find others that truly have learned to walk with God, they rejoice in fellowship; The true remnant Bride....which is ALWAYS to the least of the brothers & sisters....& they walk in the fear of the Lord.....in order to respect, honor & love each one who belongs to Jesus as doing unto Him! As he commanded.....lest they offend Him.

This is the true meaning & the WHY we take communion. It gives us an opportunity to search our hearts before the Lord, & the body we are in, to see if we have offended, disrespected, hurt, pridefully wounded ANY saints anywhere....& to repent before the Lord lest we fall into His anger.

In like manner also the chalice, after he had supped, saying: This chalice is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as often as you shall drink, for the commemoration of me.

For as often as you shall eat this bread, and drink the chalice, you shall shew the death of the Lord, until he come.

!!!! Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord.!!!!..................[ disrespecting the Body.]

But let a man prove himself:...[ search & repent....] and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of the chalice.

!!For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord.!!!

[ This is fearing the Lord, for judgment shall surely come for the proud..!]

"Therefore are there many inform and weak among you, and many sleep.
But if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged."

This is the true meaning of COMMON-UNION....Communion, & living in this repentant lifestyle will allow you the deep Fellowship of Loving His body & laying your life down for them.

It is a great gift to be a part of a functioning church. Church means called out ones.

Once the Lord spoke to me in an audible way. He said; "Do you really want me?"

There is a price to paid, & if you really want Him, you must honor His wife, His body. The cost is your selfish way; Everything you ever were, or are, or ever will be & all of your loves on the Earth & your hopes & future laid upon His alter of obedience & Love...& then...Empty & Clean....a vessel fit for the Master's use that He can pour Himself in & out of to all.

I call it the High Rent District...& we always fail, but keep pressing in....Once the Lord spoke to me; "Son, I am teaching you how to Love."

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joh 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
Joh 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Joh 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
Joh 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
Joh 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Goes with this

In all His Love

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Brothertom said:
Awesome insight Episkopos...& I agree. The problem is that there is yet a remnant "coming out of her"...which as I see it is the fleeing the methodology of the pulpit/pew/ministry class that quenches the Holy Spirit & the freedom & love in the body. The true born-again saints usually come out when they dry up by a God given desert, & end up fleeing the system for life itself. The Pharisee class will murder to preserve their positions...which Jesus called "sons of the devil". Religion kills the spirit.

When this occurs, they learn how to dig their own wells, & how to walk alone with God, & from this, learn how to love, & fear God...being chastened & disciplined by Him. The Hebrews 11 people they become...the Hall of Fame of Faith saints, that know their God & give all to Jesus no matter the cost. This faith is impossible to attain to in dead religion because there is no Holy Spirit to convict & comfort; He has been driven away.

Then, when they find others that truly have learned to walk with God, they rejoice in fellowship; The true remnant Bride....which is ALWAYS to the least of the brothers & sisters....& they walk in the fear of the Lord.....in order to respect, honor & love each one who belongs to Jesus as doing unto Him! As he commanded.....lest they offend Him.

This is the true meaning & the WHY we take communion. It gives us an opportunity to search our hearts before the Lord, & the body we are in, to see if we have offended, disrespected, hurt, pridefully wounded ANY saints anywhere....& to repent before the Lord lest we fall into His anger.

In like manner also the chalice, after he had supped, saying: This chalice is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as often as you shall drink, for the commemoration of me.

For as often as you shall eat this bread, and drink the chalice, you shall shew the death of the Lord, until he come.

!!!! Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord.!!!!..................[ disrespecting the Body.]

But let a man prove himself:...[ search & repent....] and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of the chalice.

!!For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord.!!!

[ This is fearing the Lord, for judgment shall surely come for the proud..!]

"Therefore are there many inform and weak among you, and many sleep.
But if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged."

This is the true meaning of COMMON-UNION....Communion, & living in this repentant lifestyle will allow you the deep Fellowship of Loving His body & laying your life down for them.

It is a great gift to be a part of a functioning church. Church means called out ones.

Once the Lord spoke to me in an audible way. He said; "Do you really want me?"

There is a price to paid, & if you really want Him, you must honor His wife, His body. The cost is your selfish way; Everything you ever were, or are, or ever will be & all of your loves on the Earth & your hopes & future laid upon His alter of obedience & Love...& then...Empty & Clean....a vessel fit for the Master's use that He can pour Himself in & out of to all.

I call it the High Rent District...& we always fail, but keep pressing in....Once the Lord spoke to me; "Son, I am teaching you how to Love."

Amen! To discern the body of Christ is to see Christ as He chooses to manifest Himself...in His people!

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"Amen! To discern the body of Christ is to see Christ as He chooses to manifest Himself...in His people!"..EPISKOPOS.

That is the way I see it too, E.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
JB_ said:
Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. [Isaiah 30:9-11 KJV]
Amen JB. The Phaisee class today....to preserve their power, privelege, & prestige & their means to profit. It is the same spirit that murdered Jesus.

Then the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered a council and said, “What shall we do? For this Man works many signs. If we let Him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and nation.”

Really, the only reason they brought up the "Nation" was that it held their place as religious rulers. It always leads to a class system within the holy body...you have the ministry class....& the drone class......with the "helpers" in between, & annihilates body life & Agape love. It can be in a living room, but mostly centers around a building, pulpit & pew....& some sort of a system & dogma setting their sect apart. The church is a HOLY NATION!

“A stone of stumbling
And a rock of offense.”!

They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed...[ The Pharisee Class ]
... But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people BUT NOW ARE THE PEOPLE OF GOD!..., who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.."

This is all changing today....as the Lord is drawing out His people to Himself, where Common-Union Agape Love is the Law of the Land & holiness is honored unto the very least of the brothers & sisters, & the ministry is defined by Isaih 61, both male & female.

"
Good News of True Ministry:

“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;....[ Both male & Female ministers....Christ is niether male nor female.]
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,

And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”....[ The entire body honored with Priestly garments ...]

And THEY shall rebuild the old ruins,
They shall raise up the former desolations,
And they shall repair the ruined cities,
The desolations of many generations
Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks,
And the sons of the foreigner
Shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

But you shall be named the PRIESTS of the Lord,
They shall call you the SERVANTS of our God..

Shepherds of the New Testament are always plural, unpaid, & male. The only ONE MAN PASTOR is mentioned in 3JOHN ...the heretic is exposed...... who loves to have the preeminence among them.

"I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to have the preeminence among them, does not receive us. Therefore, if I come, I will call to mind his deeds which he does, prating against us with malicious words. And not content with that, he himself does not receive the brethren, and forbids those who wish to, putting them out of the church.
Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God."

Only God can build a true church.....& I believe He is...but it does not look like what you or I may think...It will be of His CHOICE.....but if He does & we refuse to honor His Choice....we will be judged....for it defies the Nature of Jesus HIMSELF who honored the weakest outcast to come unto Himself....So much as we ought.

Many will stumble at this decree, & will be broken on this rock of offense....& many will be crushed. We must prepare our hearts...for the time is at hand.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Brothertom said:
Really, the only reason they brought up the "Nation" was that it held their place as religious rulers. It always leads to a class system within the holy body...you have the ministry class....& the drone class......with the "helpers" in between, & annihilates body life & Agape love. It can be in a living room, but mostly centers around a building, pulpit & pew....& some sort of a system & dogma setting their sect apart. The church is a HOLY NATION!
How does the holy nation deal with those in its midst who bear false witness of GOD? And how does its citizens learn Christ without doctrine (which differs little in definition from dogma)?

I'm not advocating a religious power class, so don't get me wrong. I am trying to discern, though, if you are one of those who thinks doctrine and following Christ are mutually exclusive.

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
Anyone else ever notice that most modern "prophecy" sounds exactly like hate speech from one Christian against "all the other Christians"
Cult leaders need to delegitimize other Christian organizations and teachers so that their flock doesn't stray.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Polt said:
Cult leaders need to delegitimize other Christian organizations and teachers so that their flock doesn't stray.
Exactly Polt! Very good discernment. I'm thinking of some Apostolic people I know who believe that anyone out of their belief system...& doesn't regularly attend their church is lost. Attending EVERY meeting is an unwritten rule, along with shouting in tongues & total submission to the Pastor.

I had a friend who felt led to leave one Apostolic Church, to fellowship at another. He was very active in the music there....& wasn't given permission to leave. He did anyhow, & was publically excommunicated! [ congegration 100 ]....a "servant of the devil!".....for his rebellion. This really happened. Of course, this struck fear into everyone else, & the rebellious ideas of following Christ on your own as you are led, without the Pastor's permission, established. This is WHAT a CULT really is....Men controlling Men....loving the Pre-eminence.....in all of them.

I have Baptist friends , OSAS people, who believe that any manifestation of the Holy Spirit gifts are of Satan....but attend church with as many as 1/2 of the men there deeply involved in Free Masonry....Go figure. What is called the Church is not always the Church, & those called by Christ will prevail if they have the Holy Spirit within them, & desire Him & His discipline upon them more than living their own lives.

It's getting more apparent, & in a way more dangerous as the GREAT FALLING AWAY gears up.......& God is calling his people away to Himself...Cults or no cults!