The Signs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WISDOM CALLED

Nov 21, 2011
Jeremiah 8 speaking to the people of Jerusalem.

Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the LORD.

“‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped.
Since they have rejected the word of the LORD, what kind of wisdom do they have?

“Peace, peace,” they say, when there is no peace."

That's why they voted for Obama. He promised them peace.

You who are my Comforter in sorrow, my heart is faint within me. Listen to the cry of my people from a land far away:

“Is the LORD not in Zion? Is her King no longer there?”“Why have they aroused my anger with their images, with their worthless foreign idols?” “The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved.” Since my people are crushed, I am crushed; I mourn, and horror grips me.

Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wound of my people?

The true followers of the LORD are healers.