The Son of God and the Son of man...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chong Shipei

Sep 15, 2022
Singapore
singaporechristianfiction.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Singapore
What a wonderful saviour we serve, how He is both perfectly God, and perfectly man and willing to die on the cross for our sins. Even though we are so unworthy of His love, still He chooses to die for us. Even though we can be so wicked at times, still He loves us. I can understand why someone will love a good person, but God? He loves us, the wicked! God's love is truly so great.

Many times I ponder over this fact,and remains amazed!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What a wonderful saviour we serve, how He is both perfectly God, and perfectly man and willing to die on the cross for our sins. Even though we are so unworthy of His love, still He chooses to die for us. Even though we can be so wicked at times, still He loves us. I can understand why someone will love a good person, but God? He loves us, the wicked! God's love is truly so great.

@Chong Shipei Excellent post there! :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It will be the science and the song of the redeemed throughout the ceaseless ages of eternity!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Chong Shipei

'I stand amazed in the presence
Of Jesus the Nazarene,
And wonder how He could love me,
A sinner, condemned, unclean.

For me it was in the garden
He prayed: "Not My will, but Thine."
He had no tears for His own griefs,
But sweat drops of blood for mine.

Refrain

O how marvelous! O how wonderful!
And my song shall ever be:
O how marvelous! O how wonderful!
Is my Savior's love for me!'

(Charles Hutchinson Gabriel)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Jesus said, .. that love can be proven by laying your life down for a friend.

God's loves is way beyond that, as God as Christ on the Cross laid His life down for ALL His enemies....for those who hate him, even till today and tomorrow.

When Jesus was dying on the Cross =dying for His enemies, they spit and said..." a ha ahhahahaah, haha........come on Jesus, if you are the Messiah, Mr Miracle Man, lets see you come down from that CROSS". "what's the problem"? ????

So, what did Jesus do? Through the BLOOD in His eyes....He looked down upon them, and LOVED THEM....and PRAYED FOR THEM....>"forgive them Father ..."