The Spirit and Body of God and Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 8, 2007
I believe this, I haven't got much sleep and my notes are messy. But I believe that Michael is physically and literally holding the body of Satan, but his Spirit is in the World. Now the Body of our Lord Jesus Christ, is on a sacrificial alter in heaven, Hence his Spirit poured out into us. There are two spirits in this earth that rule. The Spirit of Jesus Christ which dwells within his people and not of the Earth, and the Spirit of Satan which dwells in the earth. Anyone agree? Or would like to add more emphasis of their own?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I not only believe you are absoulty right I can show scripture to support itRevelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"This event brings us back into heaven. The war is between Satan [the dragon] and his angels, who are fighting against Michael and his angels. Satan will lose. Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."This is the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet, when Satan and his fallen angels are released upon the earth for the final five months period, spoken of in Revelation 9:5, 10. Satan will spend five months here on earth deceiving all mankind, . Once Satan is kicked out of heaven, he will not be allowed to return. Today Satan is in heaven accusing the saints before the Lord. Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."If you were ever confused who Satan is, John calls him by the names he used while playing his different roles on earth. The "dragon" is Satan's role in that first earth age, when one third of all of God's children followed him. Satan's evil spirit is allowed on earth now, along with his demons. However, you haven't seen Satan in person yet. Satan and his angels, both physically and bodily, will come to earth just as they did in Genesis 6.When Satan is cast out it will be as it was in the days of Noah. This is what Jesus said in Matthew 24:37: "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Mankind will be mixing with the angels, and the women even marrying them just as was going on in Noah's day before the flood. Sodomy will be common, and all forms of filth will be made public, and accepted and considered normal. The world and evil influence is preparing us, and our mind to accept all forms of filth in sex and marriage as being natural; and to consider their perversion as being of God.Revelation 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power [authority] of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."This is why Satan's other name is "the accuser", for he continually stands before God's throne accusing all the saints of God. When you mess up, Satan will let God know about it. That is why it is important for us to repent immediately when we become aware of sin in our lives. Then all barriers between God and us are removed. Satan will continue to accuse you before God, right up to the time he is caste out to the earth.Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."When Satan and his fallen angles are cast out onto the earth, the "elect" and those who have the seal of God in their minds will overcome them through the power given them in Christ's blood. You are the "elect" when you understand who Satan is, and what will come to pass. God has promised you and I that we have power over Satan, and God's protection is extended to each of those sealed in their minds. "The word" of your testimony will allow you to overcome them, you won't even premeditate what to say, for God, through the Holy Spirit, will put the words in your mouth. (Mark 13:11) Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."When Satan is caste out, those dear souls in heaven will start a celebration in heaven. Those are the dear Christians that have died and are in heaven with the Father. However, Satan [the devil] is coming to earth with his angels to bring the wrath of their deception with them. Satan is not after your body, but after your soul. Satan knows God's word, and the judgment passed upon him. He is sentenced to death already, and he knows his time is short. He will come to earth with his bag of tricks, and lying wonders, and the with authority from God to deceive every man on this earth. The only exception is to those who have the seal [knowledge] of God [written in God's Word] in their minds for they will not be deceived. If you have not taken the time to put that truth in his Word into your mind, you will fall for Satan's razzle-dazzle sideshow of tricks. Satan will walk this earth with his fallen angels, and you will see them, hear their speech and even present themselves as fellow men. You are not going to fly out of here, but face them in this generation, and you will either stand against Satan and his realm, or you will fall. What is at stake here is your soul, and not your flesh body.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Luke 10:18 "And He said unto them, "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." This is Jesus speaking to His followers and it is prophetic, It applies to Revelation 12: 7-9, when when Michael will cast Satan out onto the earth, and his fallen angels will come with him. So in the word "fall" indicates that Satan will be here in person because he was kicked out of heaven, and not on his own accord. The plan is set in motion, and it will take place exactly as it is written. Satan came in the first place as a deceiver, to destroy the seed line that the Christ would come through. The second time he will come as the false Messiah, to deceive all the people of the earth. It will happen exactly as it was prophesied.Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."In the Greek text, it is "Behold I have given you the power..." The enemy is Satan, the one that will "fall as lightning from heaven onto the earth". The Scorpions are the fallen angels, that will be booted out of heaven on to the earth right along with Satan. Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Terral

Dec 3, 2007
Hi Unorthodox Christian with Denver mentioned:
UC >> I believe this, I haven't got much sleep and my notes are messy. But I believe that Michael is physically and literally holding the body of Satan, but his Spirit is in the World.
The concepts you describe are very complicated and require Scripture with more of an explanation using diagrams. Since Kriss has already provided the Revelation 12 quotes, then please allow me to give my explanation from a different perspective. One of the most difficult aspects of this truth you describe pertains to our current concepts of time and space, which finds Michael the Archangel casting Satan and his evil cronies down from the Highest Heaven (see 1 Kings 8:27 = “Heaven” of Genesis 1:1) in a ‘past’ event. However, all of those events are actually taking place simultaneously to coincide with proceedings happening within this envelope of time and space as we speak. Before we can gather a fuller understanding of how these past, present and future events are transpiring simultaneously, then allow me to begin with a more basic diagram for a foundation:
03.jpg
The first verse of OT Scripture (Genesis 1:1) is broken down into the first three verses of John (John 1:1-3) representing God (spirit witness) calling ‘Eth Shamayim (The Heaven = The Word) and ‘Eth ‘Erets (The Earth = Adam) into being. To gather a true understanding of these concepts, we must grow to realize that God and The Word (Christ = F+S+HS) are the exact ‘same thing’ in His Infinite Realm represented by the golden “Spirit” sphere on the left. God’s Infinite Realm is where “you are gods” (Psalms 82:6 , John 10:34) and God with His Word contain us all and His entire Infinite Creation far “Beyond The Realm Of Time And Space.” God’s Infinite Realm is the place where Satan murdered Adam, which finds the “son of God” (Luke 3:38) pierced and scattered all over the place. God then said to The Word, “Go over there and remake Adam IN Yourself – again.” The red sphere you see “Between God and men” (1 Timothy 2:5) is just one chip off “THE WORD” block still holding everything together in God’s Infinite Realm as we speak. Do you see any Father, or Son or Holy Spirit representing “The Word” of John 1:2 and the Heaven of Genesis 1:1? No. Why not? You are looking at “The Word” as a “Singularity Expression” BEFORE God sacrificed Him into the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Do you see any heavens, heaven and earth in “This Creation” represented by John 1:3 and “The Earth” of Genesis 1:1? No! Why not? They also are contained by the Singularity Expression of ‘Eth ‘Erets, BEFORE that perfect creation of Genesis 1:1 became ‘formless and void’ in Genesis 1:2. Denver is 100 percent correct that a ‘gap’ appears between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2, as the perfect Creation of Genesis 1:1 existed in a mature state for countless ages; before the destruction of Genesis 1:2 that transformed the blue ‘water witness’ Adamic Creation into the heavens, heaven and earth of Genesis 1:6-8.
04.jpg
. Look above “The Earth” over on the left to realize ‘Eth Erets has been transformed into the triune expression we know as the heavens (spirit witness), heaven (blood witness) and the earth (water witness) where the earth represents the visible universe like your body is the vehicle of expression for your own spirit (spirit witness) and soul (blood witness). God could not send “The Word” into the now broken universe, because He continued to contain this universe in His Singularity “The Word” form. That means God had to ‘sacrifice’ The Word into the Father (spirit witness) and Holy Spirit (water witness), so that rejoining the Two caused the “Son of God” (Luke 1:35) to become the “Only Begotten” like “Heaven” between the waters of Genesis 1:6-8. Therefore, this diagram explains how the Father is the ‘spirit’ of “Christ Jesus” and the Son is the ‘soul’ of Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit is the ‘body’ of Christ Jesus AND “the three are into the One” (1 John 5:8). The next important lesson of this exercise is to realize “The Word” contains our entire universe (Colossians 1:16) and holds everything together (Colossians 1:17) IN Himself as “a realm” characterized as the “Realm of the Word.” Note that “My Father who is IN HEAVEN” (Matthew 10:32-33) and Christ as the “Bread of Life” (John 6:32-33) and the Holy Spirit (John 1:32) are all contained by “Heaven,” which is the “Highest Heaven” of 1 Kings 8:27 and “Heaven” from Genesis 1:2. Then realize that “Heaven” (Genesis 1:8) stands between the Heavens (spirit witness) and the Earth (water witness) as the soul of our living universe. The next realization is that God’s Infinite Realm is the ‘spirit witness’ of the Word Realm being the ‘blood witness’ (soul) for which this Adamic Universe is a ‘water witness’ vehicle of expression, as those three are also ‘into the one’ (1 John 5:8) in the exact pattern of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Now, if you are following along, we can begin looking at the third diagram connecting all the dots for your Satan’s spirit, soul (Beast) and body (False Prophet) topic:
71c.jpg
God’s Infinite Realm where “you are gods” (http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/56.jpg = on left) is pictured on top with the Realm of the Word (Heaven of Genesis 1:1) shown as a “Temporal Blood Realm” from where Satan and his evil cronies were cast down by Michael the Archangel from Revelation 12. Note how Christ Jesus is on the right side with an unholy antithesis father (Satan), son (Beast) and unholy spirit (False Prophet) sharing the same Word Realm womb like Jacob and Esau. When The Lord God (Christ) said “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil” (Genesis 3:22), then the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Christ) was acknowledging that the “son of God” (Adam = Adam and Eve) then contained the evil seed exactly like the Word Realm has in this diagram. Those of you “IN Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:6) currently have a new spiritual man AND the old fleshy man contained in one earthen vessel the very same way, as darkness (flesh) continues struggling with the Light of God within your being; as if you represent an entire universe. :0) The 666 unholy heavenly ‘man’ (Revelation 13:18) is passing away making room for the 777 Heavenly Man represented by Elijah (spirit witness), Christ (blood witness) and Moses (water witness) on the Mount of Transfiguration (Matthew 17:1-8) where we represent the “Body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12) and the Kingdom “Bride” (John 3:29) is contained within the “Body of Moses” the ‘priests’ of the Heavenly City New Jerusalem. The Dragon himself is the ‘spirit’ of the devil and the Beast (Revelation 13) is his incarnate soul like Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the False Prophet is the water witness counterfeit like Melchizedek is the Holy Spirit incarnate among men. Satan has been ‘cut off’ from God’s Infinite Realm by God Himself in the same way Michael the Archangel has cast his sorry behind out of ‘Heaven’ (Genesis 1:1 Heaven) down into this ‘Eth ‘Erets’ Adamic Universe (heavens, heaven and earth) for the third and final judgment mirroring the first two exactly like your body mirrors your spirit and soul. The ‘timing’ of all these events is perhaps the most difficult concept for mortal men to comprehend, because of the vast differences between these three realms coexisting on either side of these Two Veils. God’s Infinite Realm is like the Holy of Holies beyond the Second Veil with the Word Realm situated between the Two Veils like the Holy Place of the Temple and this Adamic Universe is the Court. The most important fact to get right comes with the realization that absolutely no ‘time’ passes in God’s Infinite Realm from the beginning (Genesis 1:1) to the very end (1 Corinthians 15:28) where God is once again “all in all” from our earthbound perspective. That means Adam’s broken body is scattered all over the place in God’s Infinite Realm, and we see the same exact image on the Second Veil screen, from the very beginning to the end; as if the movie is frozen on the same frame. However, the Realm of the Word is only the ‘image of the Invisible God’ (Colossians 1:15) and almost infinite, so time does pass in that realm from our perspective; even if very slowly. That is how Michael’s war with the Dragon is a past event from our perspective AND taking place simultaneously at the very same time. Ages and ages and ages pass within this Adamic Creation within a few ticks of the clock in the Word Realm, as all these ages take place within just two ticks of the clock from God’s Infinite Realm from ‘our’ temporal perspectives.
UC >> Now the Body of our Lord Jesus Christ, is on a sacrificial alter in heaven, Hence his Spirit poured out into us.
Yes! There is perhaps more wisdom in your words here than UC currently realizes. We are only allowed 3 pictures per post here, so please open this one up in a new window:http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/68.jpg God’s Infinite Realm is again shown on top, but this time as a Singularity Expression with the Word Realm laying sideways upon the Altar as a Father Realm (spirit witness on the right) Holy Spirit Realm (water witness in blue on the left) and the “Kingdom of His Beloved Son” in the center enlarging between Them. Our Adamic Universe is at the bottom laying upon a second altar the very same way with Adam’s head facing the right (Heavens) and his broken body on the left (The Earth = visible universe) and the Kingdom of Heaven (heaven of Genesis 1:8) enlarging between them. The difference is that our Adamic Universe is contained by the Word Realm like this (http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/18.jpg) more like the yoke held together by the white of an egg. Therefore, God’s Mystery is Christ (Colossians 2:2) looking ‘vertically’ up and down, while the “Mystery of Christ” (Ephesians 3:4 , Colossians 4:3) pertains only to this Adamic Universe horizontally depicted by the arrows for both.
UC >> There are two spirits in this earth that rule. The Spirit of Jesus Christ which dwells within his people and not of the Earth, and the Spirit of Satan which dwells in the earth. Anyone agree? Or would like to add more emphasis of their own?
We agree and disagree. The spirit of the world (1 Corinthians 2:12) rules IN THE WORLD, but the Spirit from God rules in our hearts only IF we follow the Spirit and not the flesh (Galatians 5:16-18). Another important lesson is that “Christ IN you” (Colossians 1:27) represents the entire “Word Realm” (Christ Jesus = F+S+HS) incarnate within your soul with every member of Christ’s body (your brethren) having a face on the exterior, because we are all members of one another (Romans 12:4-5). The ‘Spirit’ of Christ Jesus is the Father and the ‘Soul’ of Christ Jesus is the Son and the ‘Body’ of Christ Jesus is the Holy Spirit and those “three are into the one” (1 John 5:8) within every member of Christ’s body having various stages of development. When I look into the cosmos and beyond at night, then I see Christ Jesus holding this universe together AND the same exact image in my soul as “Christ in me” containing all the faces of my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. That is the same image of the Temple and the same image of God’s Living Word from Scripture that mirrors the Ark of the Covenant within the Holy of Holies to a Tee. Those of us “IN Christ Jesus” are gaining access to the inner chambers and passageways of the Word Realm, by accurately handling the word of truth to receive the keys from God Himself that unlocks all those doors giving us access to His Hidden Wisdom locked up in Christ Himself; as The Living Word Of God laid out on the Altar for our benefit. My hope and prayer is that the eyes of your inner man are opened wide to see these things in the same way God has revealed them to me through His Living Word.In Christ Jesus,Terral

Nov 8, 2007
The ‘Spirit’ of Christ Jesus is the Father and the ‘Soul’ of Christ Jesus is the Son and the ‘Body’ of Christ Jesus is the Holy Spirit and those “three are into the one” (1 John 5:8
:naughty: *sigh*The Spirit of the Father and the Son is the holy Ghost.The Body of Father, Son and Holy Ghost is the Body of Christ Colossians 2:9The Father in Flesh is Jesus Christ his Son and The Father in Spirit is the Holy SpiritThe Spirit is the Father, cause He's Spirit and he is the Holy GhostThe Son or Word is the Blood and Water because the blood and water that flowed through his side is a witness and testimony unto the Godhead.The Holy Ghost is the Spirit cause we must worship God in Spirit, and God is Spirit. This is what 1st John 5:8 Means, don't miscontrue, but divide the Word of Truth correctly.