The Tale of Diane and Debbie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Radio Waves

Oct 1, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed these two ladies as I took the position I was hired for. Over time, you get to know and observe those with whom you work and one thing was certain, these ladies were different. Diane was always well dressed...no, not expensively dressed but dressed in appropriate office attire, not sleazy or revealing. She was also nearly always at her desk, off her phone and doing her job. When I complemented Diane on her work ethic and dress, her response was "I need to set an example for my daughters!". Debbie was quiet but also always on time, at her desk and appropriately dressed. Later on I discovered both were practicing Christian ladies! You and I can "witness" in many ways. Its not just walking the streets and stopping people to ask if they're going to heaven. We witness whether or not we know it by HOW WE CONDUCT OURSELVES. This encompasses how we talk, how we dress, how we perform our secular job. What about you? Where are you in this picture? Do you set the example or do you just "fit in"?