The Temple Destroyed in AD 70

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
People who think prophecy is past cant understand the present.
Mitt Romney is about to become president but you have no clue because to you all prophecy is in the past.

You cant understand what happening in front of you own face much less anything else.
Its time for me to take a vacatio from this board.
This has gotten so stupid .

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, shilohsfoal.

You just dont get it.
Do you really expect John to write down the words prime minister when there was no such words?
They compassed sea and land in order to serve thier goverment.The goverment that makes thier laws and passes judgement.The same goverment that declares war and taxes the people.The same govement which directs its army and declares that land belongs to it.

You're right. I don't get it. I just don't understand why you would stubbornly beat this "dead horse" you continually try to ride! GOD HIMSELF is responsible for the re-birth of the nation Isra'el, and until you get that, you're at a disadvantage!

YOU'RE being "blinded" every bit as much as they are! Yochanan could have written about a "head servant" or a "chief servant" just as he wrote about the "chief priests" or the "high priest" or the "chief captains" and "his servants the prophets" and "Moses the servant of God!" He had words for it, whether in Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek! You're just being OBSTINATE!

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
Shalom, shilohsfoal.

You're right. I don't get it. I just don't understand why you would stubbornly beat this "dead horse" you continually try to ride! GOD HIMSELF is responsible for the re-birth of the nation Isra'el, and until you get that, you're at a disadvantage!

YOU'RE being "blinded" every bit as much as they are! Yochanan could have written about a "head servant" or a "chief servant" just as he wrote about the "chief priests" or the "high priest" or the "chief captains" and "his servants the prophets" and "Moses the servant of God!" He had words for it, whether in Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek! You're just being OBSTINATE!

No he is just being ignorant or allowing himself to be deluded in a very serious way!

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Yes, Rev is about AD 70 and everything thereafter, forever. All Sons of God know this. You need to have a relationship with scriptures and the Holy Spirit, then this will become evident to you also. Just have some patience and a little bit of intelligence. Then that which you call 'pagan' above, you will realize is the only Truth.

I AM the Temple standing in New Jerusalem. Along with my brethren, we are that everlasting building made without hands, the Body of Jesus raised up, His Temple. Have you never read of these things? Evidently not. That is what you read about in Rev 11. It is the N.T. message.
Of course, satan tries to force the ignorant into worshipping pagan "futurism" that leads to death. Your own private false teaching just confirms yourself outside of the Temple. Outside of the Spirit. Outside of Salvation. Your testimony places you outside of the Temple. How sad but true it is for you. I can only confirm your position you place yourself if you continue to insist your position outside of the Temple of the living God. I can't force you to be part of it. It is a choice based on Love and understanding. I will pray for you.

The fact that Rev.11 is showing a LITERAL TEMPLE, with those who worship inside it, and unbelieving Gentiles that TRED its courts for 42 months, which is the same time of the 1260 days or 3 and 1/2 years of the tribulation, it makes the theories of men like Preterism a joke.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
The fact that Rev.11 is showing a LITERAL TEMPLE, with those who worship inside it, and unbelieving Gentiles that TRED its courts for 42 months, which is the same time of the 1260 days or 3 and 1/2 years of the tribulation, it makes the theories of men like Preterism a joke.

So the Temple Body of Christ is not YOUR "literal Temple". Yes, that is obvious, We got it. Good luck with that joke.

You sure have no comprehension of scriptures or the mind of Christ Veteran. You push devil "futursim" doctrines..

Here is my Temple. The true Temple of Rev 11. The one that was in the ground for 42 hours tred underfoot by the unbelievers in tribulation on calvary...

(Joh 2:21) But he spake of the temple of his body.
(Joh 2:22) When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
(1Co 6:19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

You chase after jewish fables if you think that rev 11 is another temple yet to be built.

Do you know what the "tail" is that destroys members of the church, "sweeping stars of heaven down" with his tail teachings... do you know who that "tail" is?

(Isa 9:15)

The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
So the Temple Body of Christ is not YOUR "literal Temple". Yes, that is obvious, We got it. Good luck with that joke.

You sure have no comprehension of scriptures or the mind of Christ Veteran. You push devil "futursim" doctrines..

Here is my Temple. The true Temple of Rev 11. The one that was in the ground for 42 hours tred underfoot by the unbelievers in tribulation on calvary...

(Joh 2:21) But he spake of the temple of his body.
(Joh 2:22) When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
(1Co 6:19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

You chase after jewish fables if you think that rev 11 is another temple yet to be built.

Do you know what the "tail" is that destroys members of the church, "sweeping stars of heaven down" with his tail teachings... do you know who that "tail" is?

(Isa 9:15)

The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

Since WHEN could the TRUE spiritual Temple of Christ's True Body ever... be corrupted? It cannot, ever. Otherwise the very FOUNDATION OF CHRIST AND GOD'S WORD COULD NOT STAND. That's why those you listen to have lied to you with getting you away from understanding the literal temple that's going to be built on earth in Jerusalem for the last days, per the Rev.11 and 2 Thess.2 Scriptures.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
Since WHEN could the TRUE spiritual Temple of Christ's True Body ever... be corrupted? It cannot, ever. Otherwise the very FOUNDATION OF CHRIST AND GOD'S WORD COULD NOT STAND. That's why those you listen to have lied to you with getting you away from understanding the literal temple that's going to be built on earth in Jerusalem for the last days, per the Rev.11 and 2 Thess.2 Scriptures.

I used to listen to the same liars you listen to and believed just like you before I began listening to Christ.

No, there is no such thing as a future physical temple spoken of in Rev 11 or anywhere else. That is why you see nothing like that in God's Word. Only false teachers speak of those things, only ignorant believe them. Your position is clear. Your theology is of an imbecile. Sorry you are trapped in that silliness. No wonder nothing else you speak of is of God. And you rebel terribly against His Word. Repent, or you will die in your sins and ignorance. There is no other message for you.
Whitestone.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Whitestone, after reading this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ it is my sincere hope that you NEVER have a conversation about God with the unsaved.

The damage may be irreparable.