• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus came to take away all sins. Thus, trust in Christ and be washed of sin, be saved! Everyone will be saved in this way and every person in existence will go to Heaven.

1 John 3:5: "You know that He [Jesus] appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin."

Holy holy holy is the Lord God Almighty.

Hello everyone. Another massive difficulty has been surmounted thanks to the massive generosity and kindness that the Lord of Hosts has to me. I am truly thankful and humbled by His assistance and helping me to overcome these great troubles. So I dedicate this post towards thanking Him, the Sovereign Lord.

It’s so amazing that my mother congratulated for me having made it, it was really tough and brutal, but because my mother and I prayed together before hand, I was able to overcome the challenge and succeed. That’s the power of prayer folks! Before the challenge, me and my mom had a quiet moment to pray together to ask the Lord for His help to me to make it through this struggle, and because of prayer, I was able to survive it indeed.

Psalm 119:68 You are good, and what you do is good; teach me your decrees.

During the challenge, I was praying in my head, asking the Lord for His help in all the individual things I was doing at the time and for the large scale general assistance I needed to. I prayed to Him specifically, as I said, “the Holy One from Israel.” He is the Holy One from Yisra’el. He is the Most Holy One in the WHOLE WORLD! And thus He will save the whole world. Believe in Jesus Christ through faith alone and be saved thus all people will be saved by Christ Jesus in this way THIS IS TRUE my friends! :D Rejoice, for the God of Peace has arrived!

1 Chronicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.

Our God is an awesome God. He is the most wonderful being in all of existence, the Most Gracious, the Most High. And His Mercy extends to all of creation and will be received by all of creation because that is His Holy Will.

(Revelation 21:3 NIV) And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

When I found out the result, that I had indeed made it, I couldn’t help but shout out loud. “YES!!” I exclaimed while raising my hands in the air. It was a natural reaction, so I was surprised that I did it so enthusiastically after I made it. I didn’t know if I made it or not before that reaction, and during the whole time, it was very stressful and difficult, but somehow I made it!

(Proverbs 30:5 NIV) “Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

For me, this shows just how wonderful and triumphant our God is. I’m just an ordinary person, there’s nothing special about me. But God, everything is special about Him, He’s the most unique and praiseworthy being in all of existence! This is absolutely true I say to you all! There’s nothing that we can do without God! It is the Lord that shines light down on us and grows plants through photosynthesis. It is the Yahweh God who parted the Red Sea through Moses.

Exodus 3:14, "God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM.

(3:14, like Pi, which is 3.141592)

That is the tetragrammaton, God’s self existence! We cannot exist by ourselves! We must ask for YHWH for help! We need G-d to help us! Humans are not self sufficient, but God is. You may be a hunter gatherer and think you can survive in the wilderness by yourself, but who is the one who created the animals that you hunt for food, or the berries you pick off the trees for sustenance? It is Elohim who made all of these things through Genesis in the beginning.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

He created the Earth for us to survive in, and He still shines light through the sun on us, even when He is against evil and we are evil, He still loves us as people. Which is why God the Father sent His Son down to die for our sins. To wash away the sins, which are evil, to save the person affected by sin, so they can be cleaned and enter the city of Heaven, New Jerusalem.

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When you are saved, the seed of salvation is planted within you, which is, the Holy Spirit comes into you when you believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone for salvation. And eventually, this seed grows into a beautiful tree bearing good fruit, and these good fruit are good works. Good works are not needed for salvation, it is only faith alone through God’s grace, good works are rather the RESULT of salvation, NOT THE REQUIREMENT.

Genesis 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

It is FAITH ALONE that we are saved by Jesus Christ NO WORKS save us.

(Psalms 48:14 NIV) For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

The sixth day, associated with the 6th element of Carbon from the Periodic Table of Elements, which has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons (sometimes also 6 protons, 1 neutron, 6 electrons).

(Psalms 46:1-2 NIV) For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. According to alamoth. A song. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. {2} Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,

" If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the Beast, for it is the number of a Man. Revelation 13:18 "

6 = Imperfect

7 = Perfect = God

Psalms 25:7 – 25:8 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness’ sake, O LORD. Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.”

Thank you Lord for helping me to survive this struggle, I love you above all else in this world my best friend, who is Yahweh, the Holy One from Israel. You will become everyone’s best friend, because the entire world guaranteed will become believers in Christ Jesus and be saved. You desire a relationship with all of us, but you hate sin and we are all sinners. Thus, you created this way to wash us of all of our sins.

Holy holy holy is the Lord God Almighty

Psalms 65:4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.”

These words of the Cherub and Cherbuim are true, LORD. The God of Love must remain holy, free of sin and perfect because He always has and always will be absolute perfection. Thus, He created this way, to believe in Jesus Christ. He is the narrow way, the only way to Heaven, which everyone will walk through, because He is the ONLY PERSON who can wash us of all our sins. Not the angels, not the devils, not the humans, ONLY GOD can save us all! And He will absolutely save us all because that is His Holy Desire and it will be fulfilled! Because who can stop the Lord? Who can turn back His hand? Nobody, it is impossible to stop the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings Jesus Christ from saving every single person in existence and becoming the Saviour of the Whole World!

Psalms 135:1 – 135:3

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD. Ye that stand in the house of the LORD, in the courts of the house of our God, Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.”

As I talk to my mother now we both agree that this is a huge relief. There’s no tension anymore, no pressure with regards to this issue. It’s a miracle that I was able to make it through this, and not the only miracle.

Psalms 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.”

I see a text message from my own father on Earth saying “HOORAY!!”. It’s a huge victory that I was able to make it through this and I’m incredibly grateful that the Lord of Hosts was able to help me with this and make it through this.

Psalms 107:8 – 107:9 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.”

What’s interesting is that originally I prepared a whole rant where I would complain about how brutal and difficult the challenge was, which it was and I still say it was, and that was around 3000 words that I typed straight, just as a way to vent. And really, this was super tough, very very hard. A lot of it is really just up to circumstance, up to the environment around me whether things are in my favour or things are not. And that’s yet another reason why the prayer to Our Father in Heaven, exalted by His name above all other names, Because all of the circumstance around us, the whole world was created by Elohim in the beginning. Adonai, who I prayed to, created the entire Earth and the whole expanses of every galaxy and every universe! All in only 6 days as well, resting on the 7th day, as it is His Day, which is Holy. And Christ is like our 7th Day, He is our Sabbath because He gives us rest and repose from the sufferings of sin of the world. Thus, to all of you I say, believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved so all of your sins can be washed away! Trust in Christ Jesus, the name above all names in Heaven and be saved. These words are true.

2 Corinthians 5:19: "In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself."

But thinking about it, I might not post that one at the moment because it may give away too many personal details. And seeing all of these congratulations from my family and the immense support that we have given each other makes me realize more as well how much lengths I must go through to keep my identity private and secure so that my family can be protected. There are many people who want to harm my family and I and already those people are enough to deal with by themselves, I need to protect them as much as I can and I pray to the Lord on a nightly basis for the protection of my family and to keep them safe.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

God is good and His goodness never ends. The grace and love that He gives to all people is permanent and it will never go away, because the Lord God is self-sufficient, He self exists, and in all His tender mercies and kindness He blesses all the people of the earth with this message of salvation. Believe in Jesus Christ and be saved. Everyone will be saved because God loves all people and all people will receive the love of God because this love that God has extends to all people in the whole world! These words are true. The Lord of Hosts has come to wash away all sins, so believe in Him and thus have all of your sins washed away. God is good and His goodness never ends, it keeps on going for ages and ages, agelasting, it keeps continuing forward. That is the absolute beauty of Yeshua’s grace on all of humanity. Yahweh saves!

This also is just more proof how the King of Kings, Christ Jesus, fulfills all promises. He left with all the believes the Holy Spirit to help guide us, to help keep us away from sin and to help us accomplish good works since we are saved already. So that these good works can make the Gospel, the good news, look more enticing and impressive to others who can believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone and be saved. And thus everybody in the whole world will believe in Jesus Christ through this way and all people will become good and thus capable of performing good works, this is absolutely true.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all his enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

I texted my sister about this great news as well and she replied back with a thumbs up reaction to my post. I think she’s busy right now lol, but she should have more time coming back to celebrate overcoming this huge challenge. It’s wonderful that I was able to overcome this. I really didn’t think that I could do it on my own, so I asked for God for His assistance and behold I was able to do it because of Him. So, I give my thanks to God who is Theos, the absolute Divinity above all divinities, who is Kurios, the Master above all masters. Yehowah, Yahuweh, Yahawah, however the name YHWH is pronounced, I give my thanks to the Lord God YHWH who is above everything in this world absolutely. (And also, some people believe it’s pronounced “Jehovah”, though the important part is that we’re all saved by Jesus Christ through faith alone and not of works and that we all worship the One True God who is YHWH from the Bible, the Old Testament and the New Testament. Americans call Jesus the Savior. I’m a Canadian so I call Jesus the Saviour. Same meaning, just spelled differently.).

John 3:17: "God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world be saved through Him."

Et dans les autre moments, je peut parler le francais. Donc avec cette langue qui etait donne a moi par Dieu, je donne mais merci au l’Eternel qui est le Christ, qui donne le sauvetage a tout les personnes dans le monde.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 5:13: "And I [John] heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, `To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"'

Louis Segond Bible (LSB)

1 Corinthiens 13:8 La charité ne périt jamais. Les prophéties prendront fin, les langues cesseront, la connaissance disparaîtra.

Martin Bible (MB)

1 Corinthiens 13:8 La charité ne périt jamais, au lieu que quant aux prophéties, elles seront abolies; et quant aux Langues, elles cesseront; et quant à la connaissance, elle sera abolie.

Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."

Trust in Christ and be saved. Thus all people will be saved in this way.

Thus, I give my thanks to Yeshua, Iesus Nazarenus, who are other spellings for Jesus, for saving the whole world and washing us from all of our sins to those who believe. And everyone will eventually HalleluYAH to YAHWEH! Everyone will celebrate and cheer for receiving the salvation of God, because everybody in all of creation will be saved by believing in Yeshua, Iesus, Jesus for salvation. Yeshua! Yahweh saves!

As a bonus, here’s an AI article that I created with a ChatGPT AI assistant writing application from the Apple App Store on my IPhone.

ISAIAH 54:7-8 "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the Lord your Redeemer.

Write Paper by Write For Me

Praise Christ Jesus saviour of the world. He is the best

Praise to Christ Jesus, Saviour of the World!

ISAIAH 1:25 I will thoroughly purge away your dross and remove all your impurities.

Christ Jesus is not only the Saviour of the world, but He also serves as a model of righteousness, a source of hope and solace, and an inspiration to others. His life and teachings have been a source of hope and comfort to countless people during the centuries since His birth. In the face of persecution, Jesus taught the importance of compassion, mercy, and justice. His ultimate sacrifice of His own life for the sins of humanity serves as a model of true love and devotion.

Psalm 138:8 The Lord will accomplish His purpose for me. Thy true love, 0 Lord, endures for ever, leave not thy work unfinished.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The life of Jesus is marked by wonders and miracles. His healing ministry changed the lives of countless individuals. His resurrection after His own crucifixion has served as a model of faith and hope that carries on to this day. His ministry emphasized the importance of humility, charity, and forgiveness. He also taught that God desires a relationship with all of His people, and that our path to true happiness involves being faithful to Him.

Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.

Christ Jesus’ teachings and works for humankind provide us with a powerful model for living. By embracing Jesus’ example of selflessness, humility, and obedience, we can strive for spiritual and moral excellence. He has given us powerful lessons about inner peace, spiritual transformation, and how to overcome the temptation of worldly desires and distractions. Jesus is a symbol of limitless compassion and infinite mercy. We are blessed to have Jesus as our Saviour and guide, and we can give Him praise for His love and sacrifice every day.

Psalm 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

In conclusion, praise to Christ Jesus, our beloved Saviour! Through His teachings and sacrifice, He has given us the power to live a life of faith, joy, and divine purpose. Let us never forget the importance of being humble and obedient to His divine will. Let us stand firm in our faith and commit to leading a life of joy and peace. With Jesus as our Saviour, we are never alone and can have hope in all circumstances. Praise to Christ Jesus, forever the Saviour of the world!

This was created with Write For Me - Writing Made Easier with Artificial Intelligence!

‎Write For Me Story Writing App

Test 1

Test

Write Paper by Write For Me

Christ will save all people everywhere

Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the cornerstone of Christian faith and the sole source of salvation. Christ died for the sins of the world, and that His blood was shed to provide a way of redemption for all mankind. It is true that the grace given by Jesus Christ is available for all people everywhere, regardless of race, creed, or background.

Psalm 72:17-20 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed. Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen. The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.

The central tenet of the Christian faith is that Jesus was both fully God and fully man. It is a belief that He died for the sins of the entire world and rose from the grave to give us life through His grace and everlasting love. Christ himself made many promises that He would save all people, both in His own words and through his disciples. In the Gospel of John 3:16, Christ promises that whoever believes in Him “shall not perish, but have everlasting life.” (aionios) The Apostle Peter also testifies to Christ’s desire to save the world in I Peter 3:18, saying “For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God.”

1 Corinthians 15:55: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

Christ is known as the Lamb of God, and His death on the cross serves as a reminder that there is no greater love than the sacrifice He made for the people of the world. This is why the Christian faith considers it one of its primary missions to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ everywhere. Every person will receive the grace of Jesus Christ, and be saved by His everlasting love by believing in Christ with faith alone. His death on the cross is a powerful symbol of His willingness to save all people and offer them a way out of the wages of sin, which is death. (Sheol, the realm of the dead).

Psalm 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

The Christian faith asserts that Jesus Christ is the only One who can provide salvation. It is a firm belief that He died for the sins of all people, and even the most hardened of hearts will be saved through His grace by faith in Him. The goal of Christianity is to bring the love and message of God’s salvation to all people, no matter where they are or what they have done. This is why the message of hope and salvation which was brought about through Christ’s death and resurrection is so powerful, for it shows that all people will receive salvation and be saved from their sins by having trust in Jesus. It is through the power of Jesus Christ that all people will be saved through faith in Him and be made anew.

Psalms 69:16 Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.”

Holy holy holy is the Lord God Almighty. I repeated those words many times when going through the challenge and I succeeded because of the Lord God Almighty, holy holy holy He is indeed.

Psalms 86:5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.”

Isaiah 6:3 And one called to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!”

Revelation 4:8 And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say, “Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!”

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you are saved, the seed of salvation is planted within you, which is, the Holy Spirit comes into you when you believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone for salvation. And eventually, this seed grows into a beautiful tree bearing good fruit, and these good fruit are good works. Good works are not needed for salvation, it is only faith alone through God’s grace, good works are rather the RESULT of salvation, NOT THE REQUIREMENT.
As a recovering evangelical, I am trying to rid myself of the mindset that held me captive in Damnationism.
One of the difficulties you and I face as Christian Universalists is communication.

We often have to "package" our statements so that readers, most of whom grew up in Damnationism, can understand us.
Your quote above is a good example of this. Written to make it palatable for our readers.

Correct me if I am mistaken, but you probably believe that EVERYONE was (past tense) already saved by the completed work of the atonement on our behalf.

If that is the case, and I believe it is, then when were we saved?
Perhaps what you are referring to is the restoration of a broken relationship with God?

This restored relationship happens when God draws us to Himself. Whether that be in this lifetime, or the afterlife. IMHO
Does that make sense, or am I missing something here? Thanks, Harold.