The three angels of Revelation 14

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post #16 is straight unadulterated Truth from Scripture

Your explanation (Post 3) does not correlate with:
a.) 1 Thessalonians
b.) 2 Thessalonians
c.) Gospels
d.) OT Prophets = specifically Enoch, Noah, Daniel,Job and Elijah

Since the Love of Christ is SUPERIOR to knowledge, i avail to you my heart, mind, hearing and eyes for you to bring forth clear evidence of pre-trib rapture = without adding your own words to it or subtracting from his words.

Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.
Proverbs 30:5-6

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Revelation 22:18
I told you I do not take you serious. let me just put you on ignore. Anyone who can't understand the Pre Trib Rapture I do not take serios on Eschatology, so that is one strike, but you are a full on jokester and quipster, nothing is taken serious by you, when I destroy your points you just put blinders on and pretend you win, you only know one way your way, but its not God's way, which is all I care about. When a guy isa brick wall, and wrong, and will not take understanding in I just ignore them. I do not have time to be wasting during these end times on quipsters.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i fully agree that Revelation runs Cyclical = repeats itself.

Would you agree/consider that within it's repeating cycles there is a set Order of Unfolding/Ocurring events..............?
Now see, this is an OK question. just repeating the same old tired Pre Trib is wrong is ignorance brother. I know your stance, LEAVE IT BE. You are WRONG, but thats OK, don't push it like it the be all end all, it gets tiring, and you are in error anyway. Every time I see you speak on the Rapture,. I will not get in the thread just to say YOU ARE WRONG, that's what you do, and its childish brother. That is my whole point.

I will answer this later.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now see, this is an OK question. just repeating the same old tired Pre Trib is wrong is ignorance brother. I know your stance, LEAVE IT BE. You are WRONG, but thats OK, don't push it like it the be all end all, it gets tiring, and you are in error anyway. Every time I see you speak on the Rapture,. I will not get in the thread just to say YOU ARE WRONG, that's what you do, and its childish brother. That is my whole point.

I will answer this later.
Friend, if you have evidence that clearly shows = i am "WRONG" as you say, PLEASE post the scripture(s)

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend, if you have evidence that clearly shows = i am "WRONG" as you say, PLEASE post the scripture(s)
That is not the point, I know you are wrong but I am not going to SAY SO every time I see your OPINION or POINTERS on the subject, I will detail my own points that shows why the Pre Trib Rapture is a must, but I am not going to reply to every post you make and say WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. That seems like the only part of the bible you even know, and by the way you are in error on the subject, but I just mostly leave you with that error and espouse my own knowledge, EVERYONE KNOWS your opinion , you do not have to say WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, via a reply to everyone else's opinions on the subject 24/7/365.

The problem with your types I have fund is you refuse to listen to any proof, so I always feel that I am just wasting my time, and God does not want us wasting our time, Jesus stated if a city/town refuses to listen wipe the dust off of your feet and move on, that's my attitude, I am not going to get into a life long debate with you about the Pre Trib Rapture when you will not hear anything anyway. Now when someone will actually listen, and doesn't already "know it all", I will put forth the effort, this Rapture stuff is is way easier to understand than the complex stuff God has me on now like the 1260, 1290 and 1335 or where the Anti-Christ MUST BE BORN, or who the Scarlet Colored Beast is, or who Babylon an the Harlot really are, or what the 144,000 CODE really means etc. etc. This Rapture stuff is baby type stuff, if one can't get it they just are not, IMHO, called unto Prophecy.

The evidence is it the bible I would discuss it with you, but I will not discuss anything with a brick wall. Understanding much dee[er things is my goal, to me the Rapture is just not debatable, nor that interesting, it is far too easy to see when o6t is via the Jewish Marriage Traditions, via he 7 Feasts, via the Rev. 19 TIMINGS, via the TIMING of the Gentiles etc. etc. those who point to Matt. 24:29-30 or just not understanding what it is saying, the Sun and Moon will go dark IMMEDIATLU after the Tribulation of those days [START], not finish. The Sun and Moon goes dark BECAUSE of the Asteroid at the middle of the week, THEN..............Jesus returns. The THEN means later on..........it is not the me timing as the Going Dark is referring unto.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not the point, I know you are wrong but I am not going to SAY SO every time I see your OPINION or POINTERS on the subject, I will detail my own points that shows why the Pre Trib Rapture is a must, but I am not going to reply to every post you make and say WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. That seems like the only part of the bible you even know, and by the way you are in error on the subject, but I just mostly leave you with that error and espouse my own knowledge, EVERYONE KNOWS your opinion , you do not have to say WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, via a reply to everyone else's opinions on the subject 24/7/365.

The problem with your types I have fund is you refuse to listen to any proof, so I always feel that I am just wasting my time, and God does not want us wasting our time, Jesus stated if a city/town refuses to listen wipe the dust off of your feet and move on, that's my attitude, I am not going to get into a life long debate with you about the Pre Trib Rapture when you will not hear anything anyway. Now when someone will actually listen, and doesn't already "know it all", I will put forth the effort, this Rapture stuff is is way easier to understand than the complex stuff God has me on now like the 1260, 1290 and 1335 or where the Anti-Christ MUST BE BORN, or who the Scarlet Colored Beast is, or who Babylon an the Harlot really are, or what the 144,000 CODE really means etc. etc. This Rapture stuff is baby type stuff, if one can't get it they just are not, IMHO, called unto Prophecy.

The evidence is it the bible I would discuss it with you, but I will not discuss anything with a brick wall. Understanding much dee[er things is my goal, to me the Rapture is just not debatable, nor that interesting, it is far too easy to see when o6t is via the Jewish Marriage Traditions, via he 7 Feasts, via the Rev. 19 TIMINGS, via the TIMING of the Gentiles etc. etc. those who point to Matt. 24:29-30 or just not understanding what it is saying, the Sun and Moon will go dark IMMEDIATLU after the Tribulation of those days [START], not finish. The Sun and Moon goes dark BECAUSE of the Asteroid at the middle of the week, THEN..............Jesus returns. The THEN means later on..........it is not the me timing as the Going Dark is referring unto.
OK Got it = You admit that you cannot find in Scripture, not a single verse, where a OT Prophet and the LORD Jesus Christ and Apostles state that:
a.) pre-trib rapture must occur before His Coming
b.) the Church will not be on earth at the Lord's Coming
c.) His Disciples (Matthew ch24) are not His Bride/Elect/Saints

pre-trib rapture is so easy that you cannot find a single scripture that lays claim to it....................OK

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i fully agree that Revelation runs Cyclical = repeats itself.

Would you agree/consider that within it's repeating cycles there is a set Order of Unfolding/Ocurring events..............?
Now let me answer this. Yes, there is an Order. Rev. 1 is merely John seeing Jesus in all his ETERNAL Glory.

Rev. 2 and 3 starts the Order of the Book of Revelation (BoR) via the Order of the flow so to speak. John is telling us about "THE THINGS WHICH ARE" meaning the present time Church Age. The number 7 represents Divine Completion, thus God is giving us 7 Churches in order to tell us these 7 Churches stand for God's Complete Divine Church Age (The current Harvesting of Souls via the Gentile dispensation or Time of the Gentiles).

Rev. 4:1 jumps us into the HEREAFTER (after the Church Age) via HYPERDRIVE, as in BOOM. Its just too easy to see this if one will understand what the "Last Trump" really means, if they ignore what it means because it proves them in error then they are just kidding themselves. The Last Trump is a reference to the Summer Harvest being ended by the 100th trump every year. Jesus is seen in Rev. 4:1 as calling us the Church home via a Trump, then we are told this is the HEREATER, after the Church Age in Rev. 2 and 3, its just common sense.

Then in Rev. 4 to all of those who will LOOK at the evidence we can see it is specifically speaking unto those who OVERCOME during the Church Age. In Rev. 4:4 we see the "24 Elders" sitting at The Throne of God, we see they have on White Raiment (Robes) and we see they have on Golden CROWNS. Now, should we bury our heads in the sand and PRETEND this is not the Church to try and win a point, by denying the obvious? Or should we LOOK HONESTLY at the descriptions in the Rev. 2 and 3 Church Age and determine if this is the Raptured Church in Rev. 4:4 who are on heaven BEFORE Jesus ever starts opening the Seals? I say people should be honest as Christians and follow THE FACTS, not their own ideas. So.................

Rev. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days(10 = Completion): be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. (See Rev. 4:4)

Rev. 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. (See Rev. 4:4)

Rev. 3:21
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (This ENDS the Church Age, see Rev. 4: for to see the OVERCOMERS in Heaven.)

So, Jesus blows the Trump in Rev. 4:1 and ends the Church Age, then in Rev. 4:4 we gets the Church with the above descriptors, thus they have OVERCOME, and are in Heaven thus the Rapture has past (Rev. 4:1)

Rev. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders(SEE 1 Chronicles 24) sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

The very things the Church were promised during the Church Age can be seen here with these "24 Elders" and in 1 Chronicles 24 we can see the 24 Elders were being represented via the 24 Orders of the Priesthood, so why is this used here as a code for "The Church"? See Rev. 1:6 and Rev. 5:9-10, we are called Kings and Priests in those two verses, thus the 24 Elders Moniker.

So, now we see and understand the Raptured Church can be seen in the Rev. 4:4 verbiage if we are willing to read into the verses what the encoded verses are telling us. Now we can move on to the BoR's Chronological Order.

Rev. 4 and 5 are the Church in Heaven after the Rapture, we know that no one goes to Heaven before the Rapture because the Dead in Christ only rise at the Rapture as 1 Cor. 15 clearly says. We see Jesus is Worth (Worthy is the Lamb) in Rev. 4 and 5 and thus Jesus can open the Seals that have the Wrath of God Sealed up in the scrolls, which only open in Rev. 8, not in Rev. 6, all 7 Seals have to be opened before the Wrath can fall. Thus the Seven Trumpets contain all of God's Wrath.

Rev. 6 is merely Jesus prophesying what befalls mankind when the 7th Seal is finally opened up. He foretells what will happen in the coming 42 months of God's Wrath, during which time the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth as the last Beast, so Seals 1-5 is the Anti-Christs "Coming 42 month reign" and Seal # 6 is Gods "Coming 42 months of Wrath" and they both parallel each other exactly. The coming Anti-Christ will indeed 1.) Conquer 2.) Bring Wars 3.) which bring Famine 4.) Which all bring Death/Grave over his coming 42 month reign of terror. Seal #5 is Jesus foretelling of this coming Beast Martyring the Gentile converts that come to Christ during the 70th week tribulation period, he can't get at the Jewish Converts who flee Judea and go to the Petra/Bozrah area where God protects them for 1260 days. Jesus then Prophesies about God's coming Wrath as he Breaks the 6th Seal but God's Wrath happens at the 7th Seal (Rev. 8).

Rev. 7 is thus simply the Jews who repent fleeing Judea just before God's Wrath falls in Rev. 8. The 144,000 is merely a code for All Israel who repent as in Fulness 12 times Completeness 10 as in 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10.

The Wrath of God starts with the opening of the 7th Seal.

Rev. 8, the 7th Seal is in Rev. 8 because that is where God's Wrath begins. The silence refers to the sadness in Heaven over having to kill so many wicked men. God repented via the flood, no one in heaven is rejoicing over this judgment either. One Asteroid Impact is the First Four Trumps. 1.) The fire comes in first as the Asteroid breaks up, thus the trees etc. burn 2.) We get THE IMPACT. 3.) Then we get FALLOUT (Wormwood) that poisons the Fresh waters. 4.) Is the skies getting darker from all the smoke. Then verse 13 says the last three Trumps are the Three Woes to come.

Rev. 9 is the First Two Woes which comes from Trumps 5 and 6.

Rev. 16 is the Third Woe which comes from the 7th Trump.

This ends the BoR judgments via the 7th Vial, the 7 Vials are the 3rd Woe.

Everything else are just other "EVENTS" happening during Rev. 8, 9 and 16. But they are told in a different storyline other than Judgment however.

The Parenthetic Citation Chapters

Rev. 10 is the 7 Thunders which are really just the 7 Trumps, when they are finished time will be no more, as we know it, Jesus will rule from henceforth.

Rev. 11 is the Two-witnesses 1260 day Ministry, it starts at the 1335, or 75 days before the 1260 Events.

Rev. 12 is the Beast chasing the Woman story, it lasts for 1260 days. Thus it starts in Rev. 8 and ends in Rev. 16:19

Rev. 13 is the Beasts 1260 day rule, it thus starts in Rev. 8 and ends in Rev. 16:19 also.

Rev. 14 is the Harvest Chapter, it has the Pre Trib Rapture in a flashback in verse 14, but it also shows the Wheat (Israel) Harvest and when the Wicked Grapes are Harvested in verses 17-20.

Rev. 15 goes with Rev. 16 actually. Its the Preparing of the 7 Vials.

Rev. 17 is the Anti-Christ and his 10 (Complete Europe) Kings killing off the Harlot (All False Religion) over a 42 month period which starts with Rev. 8.

Rev. 18 is the whole world being judged over a 42 month period of time, thus it starts with Rev. 8 also.

Rev. 19 like Rev. 14 covers the full 7 years, we know this because we see the Bride (Church) in heaven BEFORE she gets her white robes and then after she gains her white robes and returns with Jesus.

Last edited: