The time of the black horseman...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the churches as seven....

1. Ephesus - Apostolic - Issues of leaving the first love.
2. Smyrna - Martyrs (Foxes Book of Martyrs places the Roman persecutions as ten).
3. Pergamos - Orthodox (The root word here is a fortified structure - needed for the barbarian onslaught).
4. Thyatira - Catholic (The Spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate).
5. Sardis - Protestant (Sardis is a gem... Hard and rigid yet elegant).
6. Philadelphia - Methodist / Moravian in doctrine. Note brotherly love.
7. Laodicean - Word of Faith - Thinking they have arrived in their materialism.

And the horseman as four...

1. White - Democracy with George Washington as rider
2. Red - Communism with Karl Marx as rider
3. Black - Economic instability with Barack Obama as rider
4. Pale - The great worldwide monarchy with the Anti-Christ as rider.

I believe that we live in the times of the Black Horseman and that the scripture is fulfilled to the point where Christs coming can happen at any time and at any moment as the scripture says...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first (In the time of the Black Horseman), and that man of sin be revealed (The Pale Horseman), the son of perdition;- 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. - Matthew 24:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO8Y0vvWT0

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that crazy stuff again!

"Men may call me a knave, a fool, a rascal, a scoundrel, and I am content..." - John Wesley

We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. - 1 Corinthians 4:10

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
ALL of Christ's seven Messages to the seven Churches in Asia (Rev.2 & 3 ) are still... in effect today for ALL of today's Church. Every one of them links to prophecy leading up to Christ's return.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I found this message very interesting... :huh:

Today's Broadcast
Friday June 8 , 2012
Guest: Dr. Daniel Daves

Topic: Today's guest is Dr. Daniel Daves who joins us today to give details of a dream he received in 2008 concerning the future of America. Prior to this, Rick shares dreams also received recently by various other individuals
Dr. Daniel Daves: My 2008 dream about America
http://www.trunews.com/listen_now.htm

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another interesting example of the number four (note-Four is the number of the earth, these are earthly regimes apart from the church), and how it related to bible prophecy,especially that of the Antichrist, is the prophecy that there would be four Reichs to rule Germany...

The First Reich Leader - Charlemagne
The Second Reich Leader - Napoleon
The Third Reich Leader - Adolph Hitler
The Fourth Reich Leader - The Antichrist

The Anti-Christ - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. - Rev 6:8

If Christ had not come for his church before this time surely there will be mass executions, similar, I believe, to that of the reign of Adolph Hilter and Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus.

the bust of Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

450px-Nero_1.JPG