The transition into Christ's Kingdom. The world will soon be shut down.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.
6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.
10 ---------- because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

12 And in that day the Lord God of hosts Called for weeping and for mourning, For baldness and for girding with sackcloth.
13But instead, joy and gladness, Slaying oxen and killing sheep, Eating meat and drinking wine: "Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!"
14 Then it was revealed in my hearing by the Lord of hosts, "Surely for this iniquity there will be no atonement for you, Even to your death," says the Lord God of hosts.

29 For behold, I begin to bring calamity on the city which is called by My name, and should you be utterly unpunished? You shall not be unpunished, for I will call for a sword on all the inhabitants of the earth," says the Lord of hosts.'
30 "Therefore prophesy against them all these words, and say to them: 'The Lord will roar from on high, And utter His voice from His holy habitation; He will roar mightily against His fold. He will give a shout, as those who tread the grapes, Against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise will come to the ends of the earth-- For the Lord has a controversy with the nations; He will plead His case with all flesh. He will give those who are wicked to the sword,' says the Lord."
32 Thus says the Lord of hosts: "Behold, disaster shall go forth From nation to nation, And a great whirlwind shall be raised up From the farthest parts of the earth.
33 And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth. They shall not be lamented, or gathered, or buried; they shall become refuse on the ground.
34 "Wail, shepherds, and cry! Roll about in the ashes, You leaders of the flock! For the days of your slaughter and your dispersions are fulfilled; You shall fall like a precious vessel.
35 And the shepherds will have no way to flee, Nor the leaders of the flock to escape.
36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, And a wailing of the leaders to the flock will be heard. For the Lord has plundered their pasture,
37 And the peaceful dwellings are cut down Because of the fierce anger of the Lord.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Are you keeping track of the 1260 days ?

Do you know how many days are remaining?

Does sackcloth make your skin itchy ?

Thanks.

You hate the Lord real bad don't you Arnie? Just like the Pharisees Sadducees and scribes did?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII​
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​

1 Behold, the Lord makes the earth empty and makes it waste, Distorts its surface And scatters abroad its inhabitants.
2 And it shall be: As with the people, so with the priest; As with the servant, so with his master; As with the maid, so with her mistress; As with the buyer, so with the seller; As with the lender, so with the borrower; As with the creditor, so with the debtor.
3 The land shall be entirely emptied and utterly plundered, For the Lord has spoken this word.
4 The earth mourns and fades away, The world languishes and fades away; The haughty people of the earth languish.
5 The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have transgressed the laws, Changed the ordinance, Broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, And those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, And few men are left.
7 The new wine fails, the vine languishes, All the merry-hearted sigh.
8 The mirth of the tambourine ceases, The noise of the jubilant ends, The joy of the harp ceases.
9 They shall not drink wine with a song; Strong drink is bitter to those who drink it.
10 The city of confusion is broken down; Every house is shut up, so that none may go in.
11 There is a cry for wine in the streets, All joy is darkened, The mirth of the land is gone.
12 In the city desolation is left, And the gate is stricken with destruction.
13 When it shall be thus in the midst of the land among the people, It shall be like the shaking of an olive tree, Like the gleaning of grapes when the vintage is done.
14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing; For the majesty of the Lord They shall cry aloud from the sea.
15 Therefore glorify the Lord in the dawning light, The name of the Lord God of Israel in the coastlands of the sea.
16 From the ends of the earth we have heard songs: "Glory to the righteous!" But I said, "I am ruined, ruined! Woe to me! The treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously, Indeed, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously."
17 Fear and the pit and the snare Are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
-- LOL Thanks Arnie.
I needed that.

Are you one who cast lots for his garments also?

40 and saying, "You who destroy the temple and build it in three days, save Yourself! If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross."
41 Likewise the chief priests also, mocking with the scribes and elders, said,
42 "He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe Him.
43 He trusted in God; let Him deliver Him now if He will have Him; for He said, 'I am the Son of God.' "
44 Even the robbers who were crucified with Him reviled Him with the same thing.

If this is funny to you what are you doing on a Christian forum?

Every one will see that What I am saying is the truth. i hope that you who chose not to prepare the faith needed to make it through will at least look for one who has to help you through.

Endtime

Oct 18, 2012
Are you keeping track of the 1260 days ?

Do you know how many days are remaining?

Does sackcloth make your skin itchy ?

Thanks.

I am!! Are you ready Manitoba? You know the cloths that you are wearing. After three and a half years of not being washed they will be your sackcloth. Will they itch?

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.
6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.
10 ---------- because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

12 And in that day the Lord God of hosts Called for weeping and for mourning, For baldness and for girding with sackcloth.
13But instead, joy and gladness, Slaying oxen and killing sheep, Eating meat and drinking wine: "Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!"
14 Then it was revealed in my hearing by the Lord of hosts, "Surely for this iniquity there will be no atonement for you, Even to your death," says the Lord God of hosts.

29 For behold, I begin to bring calamity on the city which is called by My name, and should you be utterly unpunished? You shall not be unpunished, for I will call for a sword on all the inhabitants of the earth," says the Lord of hosts.'
30 "Therefore prophesy against them all these words, and say to them: 'The Lord will roar from on high, And utter His voice from His holy habitation; He will roar mightily against His fold. He will give a shout, as those who tread the grapes, Against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise will come to the ends of the earth-- For the Lord has a controversy with the nations; He will plead His case with all flesh. He will give those who are wicked to the sword,' says the Lord."
32 Thus says the Lord of hosts: "Behold, disaster shall go forth From nation to nation, And a great whirlwind shall be raised up From the farthest parts of the earth.
33 And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth. They shall not be lamented, or gathered, or buried; they shall become refuse on the ground.
34 "Wail, shepherds, and cry! Roll about in the ashes, You leaders of the flock! For the days of your slaughter and your dispersions are fulfilled; You shall fall like a precious vessel.
35 And the shepherds will have no way to flee, Nor the leaders of the flock to escape.
36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, And a wailing of the leaders to the flock will be heard. For the Lord has plundered their pasture,
37 And the peaceful dwellings are cut down Because of the fierce anger of the Lord.

this is the prophecy for the judgment on Israel, and the destruction of the temple in 70 AD

Endtime

Oct 18, 2012
The verses quoted from revelation 11 are about the final prophets of the Lord who will shut down earth by what is contained in that prophesy.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Thanks for your help Pastor. I probably will not find a way to get back on here after this. Not many on the street have computers to borrow.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Anyone who ever read SonOfMan could easily determine that he actually beleives he is one of the two witnesses.

Christianity has more than it fair share of kooks.

Most of whom hide behind fake avatars.

to me they are "nobodies"

But they sure are delusional

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I armor-plated my avatar and my information on my is correct. And I tell you I know the two witnesses, and see one or both of them daily. If this means I am a kook.. oh well,at least I am a kook who is correct. and .... Hi Arnie

Of course I agree with your understanding of SonofMan and some of the others, but just because one makes a seemingly wild claim does not mean it is not so... Jesus did, so beware of your denial bone acting up.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Ruth said:
this is the prophecy for the judgment on Israel, and the destruction of the temple in 70 AD
How is it that anyone can think that the Book of Rev is referring to the destruction of the man made temple in 70 AD?
Do we not understand from scripture that first tabernacle had to be destroyed so that the one built without mens hands but by God could begin to be built? But there was much construction to be done and we are still vessels under construction
And if that was destruction of Jerusalem in Rev, then where was the return of Jesus for the 1,000 yr reign and when did the new heaven and earth come about just after it? And why is the world is such darkness if we are living in the new earth?

Didn't Jesus say that there would not be even One stone left when that prophecy is fulfilled? Isn't there still the wailing wall left? So there is going to be the final destruction as mentioned in the verses SOM mentioned. Every Word in the Bible has meaning and you must read it with a fine toothed comb for acuracy.

Heb 9:8-11
8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:
9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.
11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
KJV

Also as soon as the two witnesses who the true church will assemble themselves while the tares will side with the secular world to hate them, ascend up there is no more time, there will be the earthquake in Jerusalem and the seventh trump sounds and the sons of God aka Elect shall be full term birthed and CAUGHT UP to God's throne.
Rev 10:5-7
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
KJV
Rev 11:2-6
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
KJV
Rev 11:7-12:6
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead{WALKING SPIRITUALLY DEAD} that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 12
12:1 And{THEN} there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman{CHURCH}which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child{THE ELECT}, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman{CHURCH} fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
KJV

These who were not worthy to escape will be like the 5 unwise virgins who did not have enough oil in them to inherit the kingdom of God, they are still led of their fleshly man and need to be further cleansed through trials and testings that we all have to go through if we want to be called children of God. I am sure we all know of those who claim to love Jesus but live like the world and neglect to abide in the Word. You can't tell the difference between the ungodly and them. These are those who say Lord Lord but he will not know them or the virgins who are not keeping watch, did not allow the Spirit to lead them, who have fallen asleep saying the time is a LONG way off before he comes.
Stay awake, alert and filled with the Spirit who teaches us only the truth of the ONE WORD being Christ himself.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Hi Terry
It was "SonOfMan" I was calling a "kook" ..... simply because he actually believes he is one of the two witnesses spoken about in revelation.

Do you know him ??? ..... I ask that because you say you see him daily

Thanks

A.M.
terry said:
I armor-plated my avatar and my information on my is correct. And I tell you I know the two witnesses, and see one or both of them daily. If this means I am a kook.. oh well,at least I am a kook who is correct. and .... Hi Arnie

Of course I agree with your understanding of SonofMan and some of the others, but just because one makes a seemingly wild claim does not mean it is not so... Jesus did, so beware of your denial bone acting up.

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
Afaithfulone4u said: "Didn't Jesus say that there would not be even One stone left when that prophecy is fulfilled? Isn't there still the wailing wall left? So there is going to be the final destruction as mentioned in the verses SOM mentioned. Every Word in the Bible has meaning and you must read it with a fine toothed comb for acuracy."
--------

The wailing wall is not part of the old temple.

None of can truly claim we can fully comperehend Revelation, it is a warning to all to perserver in the faith, and the evils of this world will one glorious day be gone, and the New Jerusalem will be our home.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
"the stars will lose their brightness."
- Joel 3:15b

Most of the world's population now lives in highly industrialized and lighted urban areas. In these cities the night sky is little more than a reflection of the glare below. Few, if any, of the magnificent constellations of the night sky filter through.

Have you ever seen a photograph of the earth at night from space? There are more bright lights on the surface of the earth visible from space than the stars of heaven seen from the ground.

Most of the time one can stand on any city street and detect no stars at all. Astronomical hobbyists must schlepp their telescopes to distant rural areas to have a look.

The stars HAVE lost their brightness and not because God turned them off.

but it's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Ruth said:
Afaithfulone4u said: "Didn't Jesus say that there would not be even One stone left when that prophecy is fulfilled? Isn't there still the wailing wall left? So there is going to be the final destruction as mentioned in the verses SOM mentioned. Every Word in the Bible has meaning and you must read it with a fine toothed comb for acuracy."
--------

The wailing wall is not part of the old temple.

None of can truly claim we can fully comperehend Revelation, it is a warning to all to perserver in the faith, and the evils of this world will one glorious day be gone, and the New Jerusalem will be our home.
I do not know alot about the wailing wall, but it does appear that it is part of the wall around the old temple according to the wikipedia. And after reveiwing(with my fine toothed comb AGAIN : ) it shows that after he went out of the temple(not talking about the temple) Jesus said that not one stone would be left in these buildings that they will all be thrown down, so I am taking it to mean an earthquake and that it would also include the wall. There will be a big earthquake in Rev.11:13 just after the two witnesses are taken up and just before the man child(children of God) are birthed to heavenly Jerusalem Rev 12:5.
Mark 13:13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
KJV

Here is what the Wikipedia had to say:

The Western Wall, Wailing Wall or Kotel (Hebrew: הַכֹּתֶל הַמַּעֲרָבִי (helphttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Media_help·info), translit.: HaKotel HaMa'aravi; Ashkenazic pronunciation: Kosel; Arabic: حائط البراق‎, translit.: Ḥā'iṭ Al-Burāq, translat.: The Buraq Wall) is located in the Old City of Jerusalem at the foot of the western side of the Temple Mount. It is a remnant of the ancient wall that surrounded the Jewish Temple's courtyard, and is arguably the most sacred site recognized by the Jewish faith outside of the Temple Mount itself. Just over half the wall, including its 17 courses located below street level, dates from the end of the Second Temple period, commonly believed to have been constructed around 19 BCE by Herod the Great, but recent excavations indicate that the works were not finished during Herod's lifetime. The remaining layers were added from the 7th century onwards. The Western Wall refers not only to the exposed section facing a large plaza in the Jewish Quarter, but also to the sections concealed behind structures running along the whole length of the Temple Mount, such as the Little Western Wall–a 25 ft (8 m) section in the Muslim Quarter.
It has been a site for Jewish prayer and pilgrimage for centuries; the earliest source mentioning Jewish attachment to the site dates back to the 4th century. From the mid-19th century onwards, attempts to purchase rights to the wall and its immediate area were made by various Jews, but none were successful. With the rise of the Zionist movement in the early 20th century, the wall became a source of friction between the Jewish community and the Muslim religious leadership, who were worried that the wall was being used to further Jewish nationalistic claims to the Temple Mount and Jerusalem. Outbreaks of violence at the foot of the wall became commonplace and an international commission was convened in 1930 to determine the rights and claims of Muslims and Jews in connection with the wall. After the 1948 Arab-Israeli War the wall came under Jordanian control and Jews were barred from the site for 19 years until Israel captured the Old City in 1967 and three days later bulldozed the 800 year old Moroccan Quarter for easier access to the wall