The Tree Of Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. - Romans 7:9 .

God would choose human beings to have another life in them, before the foundation of the world, Ephesians 1:4. So what we would call a move of God - or say God is doing a new thing - or God is bringing out a new message. All we need to do is look at what it was he had planned in himself, before the world began - and you have the oldest message in written scripture. The gospel, our Gospel .. started before the world began. That may sound new but it is the oldest message in God in scripture! The message was kept hidden in God until he revealed it to the Apostle Paul, but it was in God before the foundation of the world. In the Old Testament .. when God would look and see men could not be what he wanted them to be in themselves, and he would destroy all but 8 human beings - he knew that there would be that day that he would take a part of himself and put it in the human being. His creation, his created being.. in his very image and likeness would he birth another in them - Christ in you the hope of glory! His plan and purpose for creation.

What is not written is when Adam would receive the tree of life - the mystery hid in God. Adam had a choice of any of the trees in the garden.. in the midst of the garden was the tree of life. Adam disobeyed God and chose to eat from the tree he was commanded not to eat from. The first commandment, Romans 7:9.

For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. - Romans 7:9.

Paul was never alive without the law. He was born into law.
Adam chose the tree he was told he could not partake of.. the first commandment. Paul gives to humanity for the first time - a sinning nature. The first time human beings could look into what was written and know why they did what they did! How it came into being, how it would operate, and how to escape its deadly clinch.