The True Messiah's Genealogy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Aug 19, 2006

Yet again I ask, how was Jesus from the tribe of Judah? No need for sermons. Please answer the question.

There is no need to talk with you. Many of Judah and Israel, like me, have discovered the truth about Yeshua Hamashiach. Hopefully, someday, before it's to late, you will also. Feel free to continue reading the board.

DontNeedChrist

Sep 8, 2010
There is no need to talk with you. Many of Judah and Israel, like me, have discovered the truth about Yeshua Hamashiach. Hopefully, someday, before it's to late, you will also. Feel free to continue reading the board.
Obviously you have no answer. It's a simple and very valid question. I'd really like to hear an answer from participants on this board. How was Jesus from the tribe of Judah?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An answer has been readily and accessibly provided; unfortunately your choice to ignore it for the sheer purpose of arguing and most likely trolling is rather obvious. I must admit I have seen better.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.