The Truth Is A Powerful Thing And That’s Why People Fear It So Much = Deuteronomy 32;4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Truth Is A Powerful Thing And That’s Why People Fear It So Much = Deuteronomy 32;4

Deuteronomy 32;4

He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He.

Psalms 25:5, 10

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.

Psalms 33:4

For the word of the LORD is right; and all His works are done in truth.

Psalms 85:10-11

Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.

Psalms 119:151

Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.

Isaiah 65:16-17

That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

John 1:14, 17

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father) full of grace and truth.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John 4:23-24

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:17

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 15:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me;

John 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

AMEN