The Underground Church in China

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
480
535
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, you might want to have a look at this- it is a documentary on the underground church in China! God is moving in some amazing ways in China, it is looking like China is set to become the world's biggest Christian nation in several years, 2030! America will not have to fight China or go to war as we both will be Christian nations, we will be friends! When I see video of these Chinese believers I see myself, like I am looking in a mirror! Chinese and American cultures are very different, night and day, but as Christians we have everything in common! I think I understand them!

If you think Christians in America are radical that is nothing compared to what believers in China are like! Some of these Chinese churches have meetings that go on for days at a time, 12 hours straight of preaching every day, not even a break for the preacher! Also sometimes the temperature in the room at one of these meetings during the summer is 120 degrees, but they don't care! Plus some Chinese believers wake up at 4am every morning to pray, they pray for 2 hours every day in the morning! Some of these Chinese christians are meeting to worship in a cave as that is the only place that is safe from the secret police!

If you want to have a look link to the video is here:

 
  • Like
Reactions: TitusTwoWife