The wonders of the chief cornerstone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a wonderful gift was given from God. He gave his Word, that became flesh that was named Jesus, born of a virgin name Mary.

You know you can never be sure of what one thinks about him, however God always does know and see and read the hearts of individuals.

To stick with the nature of truth and reality, as a Christian believer your natural - proclivity may be to live by the spirit. That is a good thing. The reality and truth about our actual natural self, it is capable of dark things. No matter if a person faces those realities or not, or does not see the flaws.

Going, reading, seeking God in the Bible and reading about his Son. The scripture though they were all for a people who are all dead and gone now, who lived in that time period. Going to be in heaven or outside of heavens gates it is known when reading you are going to be shown the human nature and how God and the Lord Jesus Christ, react and handle, dealing and being with mankind.

You are going to learn very much about who you are as a soul created by God - without him, and what it is like to be with God. Having been justified by faith, in the Lord Jesus Christ receiving the spirit given by God which his love is poured into your heart.

What a great thing. To learn, and grow, and walk with the living King though we never have ever seen him at any time. Blessed are those who believe, and have not seen yet have faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ.

“And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying:

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:1-12‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The picture painted above is the spiritual life, it infinitely loops from verse 12 to verse 3.

You can be blessed in any of these circumstances: you can fall from 12 going back to 3, and go from 3 back to 12. In the long life struggle of being a Christian having a desire to have faith and love.

Be blessed. Trust God. Trust the Lord Jesus. Seek them out, when you are given the chance to do so. The Word of God increases our faith, and the Bible is for us to learn and grown in faith.

- Matthew

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome thank you for sharing @farouk

“They said to Him, “He will destroy those wicked men miserably, and lease his vineyard to other vinedressers who will render to him the fruits in their seasons.” Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord’s doing, And it is marvelous in our eyes’? “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.” Now when the chief priests and Pharisees heard His parables, they perceived that He was speaking of them. But when they sought to lay hands on Him, they feared the multitudes, because they took Him for a prophet.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭21:41-46‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Awesome thank you for sharing @farouk

“They said to Him, “He will destroy those wicked men miserably, and lease his vineyard to other vinedressers who will render to him the fruits in their seasons.” Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord’s doing, And it is marvelous in our eyes’? “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.” Now when the chief priests and Pharisees heard His parables, they perceived that He was speaking of them. But when they sought to lay hands on Him, they feared the multitudes, because they took Him for a prophet.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭21:41-46‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
@MatthewG I know of both local churches and Christian bookstores that call themselves by the name of Cornerstone... :)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you sure?

I thought is was by faith alone???

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know bud. What does the spirit tell you?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you sure?

I thought is was by faith alone???

Are you looking for a bare minimum? Like…what must I do to be saved versus if you want to be perfect, sell all you have? And if you are, make sure to examine if you really ARE in trust(faith).
Because if you are ever worried about money or ever grumble about circumstances you find yourself in,that’s the opposite of trust.

Reactions: amadeus

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG I know of both local churches and Christian bookstores that call themselves by the name of Cornerstone... :)

Hey Farouk, that is interesting, do they have just mainly books in there ? Do you attend either of the churches or have you?