The Word of God is For Believers ONLY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

freeman4

Dec 20, 2009
Axehead said:
I know what you are saying about the "Word of God being for Believers", but His word came to all of us when we were unbelievers.

So, a case could be made that the Word of God is for "Whosoever". He calls all men to repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

That is His word!
What exactly is "False". All who consider themselves to be Christian believe they are the true thing. No matter what one believes that is it, they are right, ask them. But what is a true Christian, they can tell you because they know. I guess I could fall into this category my self, just ask me, no, just kidding. But I, like others believe me to be right.

What I am trying to say is, is there a right way? Can one know if they are right in Gods sight? The answer is " yes" but only through much study and research and seeking with Gods help. For instance there is a right interpretation for Heaven and the same for Hell, but where is it? It is in the book. Do people burn in Hell for ever, some say yes, some say no. Do we go to Heaven or is Heaven brought to us here on this Earth. It's in the book but it is for one to find out for themselves.

We can tell someone what we think about any subject but it will be up to them to seek out the answer for themselves then they will know. It's in the book. I could quote scriptures and people will get different meanings from them. That is where reference comes in. You have to go here a little and there a little and you begin to see the picture. It's like a puzzle, a little piece her and a little piece there and it begins to come to gather. That is how you find the truth and you did it all by your self with Gods guidance. Try it you just might be surprised what you find..

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why are you adding exclusivity to the Bible when it is not written in the Bible or necessary?