The World 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. - John 16:33.

Traps in the world we will find out, come by third dimensional living. We taste it, and we want it. Very natural for anyone to do that. None exempt, we are all in the world. You look at the world and you can visually see that. You look at the world and you see how the world operates. One Purpose of the world, is to teach you; you will not find lifestyle in the world, by third dimensional living. That simply means, it is no life we can live. But the desire will be there.

It never ends good because the world is designed to bring humanity to Christ. Apart from that it has no existence. So what happens in the world does not matter. Think of all the happening in the world right now. It is nothing but a distraction for believers. The world is a distraction from what it is the Lord would desire for his children.

So our father teaches us there is another world we can live in - spirit. The spirit world. The world where believers can live move and have a being. You may be a spiritual being, but nontheless it is a spiritual world.

There is peace there. In the world Jesus said, you would have no peace. The anti-christ will rise because people want peace and that is what he will offer. Now we all want our favorite political base to act right, but more than likely that will not happen. So why would I spend to much time trying to get them to act right. Some time may be spent on it but because we know the world and it's purpose, we don't get pulled into it's thinking. You have been delivered from that .. so we need to keep moving in our little world (spirit) as much as possible. There may be a place for rebuking the world, but don't get caught up in rebukes. There is not enough hours in a day to reprove everything that goes on in the world.

What we have in the world that should be our concern is; people. We want people. What is the Lord after in the world.. people. He uses the world to get people in his house. His world so to speak. His desire should be my desire. I'm not here to straighten out the world. But out of the world we present to people another way of living in the world - spirit.

What is the gospel; another way of living! Look at what we understand about the gospel. It has at it's core - lifestyle. Living in the world by the life of another, even Christ. The only life that can be lived in this world - that fits this world living is Christ.