The World 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. - John 16:33.

Look at a couple instances of world living. China for example, Christians thrive in a world where it looks impossible. There is many examples like China. We all can see that if you know anything about Christians that live in other parts of the world. It doesn't mean we don't give help to anyone anytime, if we have an opportunity. But they make it. They more than make it, because they learn to live in a different world, we call fourth dimension.

Most of us are desirous of another's lifestyle because we see in them a completion. They make it. Yes persecution, but all in the world will suffer persecution. If they persecuted me they will persecute you - Jesus said.

Look at body - your body. Your body is of the world. It is made of material things. But the body as the rest of the world, will be a schoolhouse. So we don't want to get caught up in our body. Bodies can make you desire other things. Such as healing. We all want to be healed. Don't get all caught up in your body because it will be healed just trust the Lord will take care of the body - just as he takes care of everything else, we pray and believe. I like to say; it will be healed every time, except the last time. The last time you are not healed, then that is ok to because you go to be with the Lord. But most people do not want to die (natural desire).. but it is inevitable.