The World Contrasts Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. - John 17:20-23.

The world is a contrast to Christ. l
Look at our world in the last 50 years maybe. If we cannot overcome the world by Christ..we are doomed as Christians. The doom is not outer it is inner. The world contracts Christ who is life; we see Christ as the world brings us to an end of self. We are not preaching a doom and gloom messsge. The doom is people cannot endure the world and not see Christ who is life - because it is going to get worse. The world is not going to get better. Read what it says about the world. We are in that time of; evil on every hand - lovers of pleasure more than of God. Eating and drinking - marrying - everything is a celebration for most of the world - Satan bringing in a sexual evolution in the world. No respect of parents - children that do not think the way those before them in life matters - forget about their God; mockery. God is not mocked!

They love a simple pleasure more than retaining or even thinking about God. I'm not an end time preacher but the time is quickly approaching.

The point is; we have to understand how we overcome the world and not think it is going to change for the better - I change in the world and overcome the world - I see the overcomer in me as the one that overcomes the world (we have no life of our own). The world will not change - it may swing back and forth like a pendulum..with good nor evil completely ruling..but the day is coming when evil will be so prevalent the days shall be shortened the save the elect. The Lord keep it all in place as he works through the world for his plan and propose - but it will not change, many will be changed in the world but not the world itself. The world is set!

Jesus said "in the world you will have trouble," and we experienced that. What the world is heading into to will be nothing like anyone has ever experienced before. We trust our father to take care of us and we understand Christ is the overcomer in us. The only way to overcome in this life is 'by Christ who is our life.' There is no other way - because he is our everything..even if we do not understand him in that way. Many don't understand - but they will, it is the father's pleasure. The preasure of the world will bring those in the world as well as in Christ to look for answers. The answer is found in "the Christ life" in a believer. We have the answer in us. We carry the answer for every huamn being.

First: It is the only life there is - no human life - no worldly work life - no church life - no relationship life - no separated life. Only Christ life!

Second: it is who we are! We are who we are by Christ in us. The two have become one in spirit (by a birth)..and soul (by renewal to Christ in mind to who is my life). No longer "I" that liveth..*Spirit taught revelation (the cross).

Keeping in mind - the world is a schoolhouse; the understanding that comes from the schoolhouse is not just how am I going to meet my bills. The circumstances and situations in the schoolhouse will still be working in all of the world - my world and your world. The world as well as the Christian world. The only place to be will be found is 'in Christ' and him alone!

The only overcoming place there is "in Christ." We overcome by that single life in us - Christ in you the hope of glory!