The World is a Stage, and it belongs to the devil. Luke 4:5-8 KJV

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kahn888

Feb 22, 2022
sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did God tell us to be Vigilante and Watch?? I think he did, and What happened?? A lot of the Churches all over the world are ASLEEP !!!!!
1 Timothy 4:1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Ezekiel 3:17 - Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word of my mouth, and give them warning from me. This is why people are getting deceived when they reject God's words, The Holy Bible, "Basic, instructions, before, leaving, earth"

Luke 4:5-8 KJV
And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Time to think outside the box, stop listening to the mainstream media, stop listening to the Government, remember World War 2?? Hitler used experimental drug on millions of Jews, Nuremberg Trial, looks like history is repeating itself. don't take my word for it, go to Google and type in "Bitchute" or "Rumble" bitchute and rumble don't filter out the truth, only YouTube does, after when you're in rumble or bitchute, type in covid 19 Scamdemic, or Plandemic.

Covid-19 is nothing more then seasonal Flu, infulzena A, influenza B. no scientest in the world, cannot even show or produce, a contained islolated specimen covid-19. only computer generated visuals.

There are mass worldwide protest for liberty and freedom from tyranny of the new world order,
Giant protest against VAX mandates in Vienna, Austria [December 4th Giant protest against Vax mandates in Vienna, Austria [December 4th, 2021] #ArrestBillGates
UK Protest Against Tyrannical Vaccine Passports and Mandatory Vaccinations. UK Protest Against Tyrannical Vaccine Passports and Mandatory Vaccinations.
Australia Massive Freedom Protest Against Vaccine Mandates In Canberra, Australia Massive Freedom Protest Against Vaccine Madates In Canberra, Australia
France Protesting after Macron wanting to piss off the unvaxxed, France Protesting after Macron wanting to piss off the unvaxxed
as you can see, the Whole world is waking up to this New World Order, The people are fighting back, we need to support them, we need fasting and praying for the whole world to come together, or our grandkids won't have a future, it's never been about health, It's always been About Control.

This is not a Conspiracy anymore, it's Happening NOW !!
COVID-19 is nothing more than a rebranded Communist Propaganda.
Educate Yourself !! It's a Bioweapon Disguised as a VAX The AI Organization Founder: "Nano-Tech Vaccines are Extinction Agenda"
Stop watching the News mainstream media, STOP listening to the Governments. Stop using social medias.
THE Covid-19 VACCINE IS ""NOT A VACCINE" IT'S CALLED LUCIFERASE" IT IS AN Liquid OPERATING SYSTEM. IT'S THE FIRST STAGE OF THAT "MARK" IN REV 13:17!!
Lastly, brother, please educate yourself about what's going in this world, we are at WAR. The Government have been hijacked, this Covid-19 is Scamdemic to depopulate the world Covid-19 does not exist, no one, yes no none has even isolated the covid virus!, that means that covid vaccine is not a vaccine, because COVID-19 does not exist,
please educate yourself about what's going in this world, we are at WAR. The Government have been hijacked, this Covid-19 is Scamdemic to depopulate the world Covid-19 does not exist, no one, yes no none has even isolated the covid virus!, that means that covid vaccine is not a vaccine, because covid-19 does not exist,
Renowned Scientist speaks out - Covid-19 is a scam, don't get the Jab the Virus does not exist

These people are bold the world controllers, new world order, they are selling this book on Amazon called" COVID-19: The Great Reset Paperback – 9 July 2020" https://www.amazon.com.au/Covid-19-Great-Reset-Thierry-Malleret/dp/2940631123

yea, that's right, they planned all this. their book tell's about their plans.
All Glory to Jesus Christ for revealing the Truth.
Luke 12:2-3 kJV 2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Reactions: Ziggy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For sure, we are on enemy territory....so we get out and do battle....but not the battle of violence which is the enemy's standard tool and 'solution'.
We battle with weapons not of this World. We battle with hope, faith, love and knowledge.

Last edited:

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is in control of everything.

Amos 3:6
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

People are destroyed because of this.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

These are KJV translations.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God is in control of everything.

Amos 3:6

Isaiah 45:7

People are destroyed because of this.

Hosea 4:6
Love surrenders control. A radical statement I know.
Love allows what being without love would not allow.
Jesus stayed on the cross and forgave because he loved. It's not like he went through some act because because he needed to satisfy some broken law....no no, he stayed on that cross till death....ie, he loved, and force is not a part of that equation.
God's power consists in his love....it will overcome anything thrown against it.....even death.

Love displayed in Jesus is a principle totally alien to the natural human heart....in fact, it cannot understand it and resists it.
'The light shone in the darkness and the darkness has not understood it'.....John.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love surrenders control. A radical statement I know.
Love allows what being without love would not allow.
Jesus stayed on the cross and forgave because he loved. It's not like he went through some act because because he needed to satisfy some broken law....no no, he stayed on that cross till death....ie, he loved, and force is not a part of that equation.
God's power consists in his love....it will overcome anything thrown against it.....even death.

Love displayed in Jesus is a principle totally alien to the natural human heart....in fact, it cannot understand it and resists it.
'The light shone in the darkness and the darkness has not understood it'.....John.

Those who accept Jesus and show him love in return. But those who deny or reject him? It's doesn't go well for them.

There's a time for everything under the sun. A time to love, and a time to hate. A time for peace, and a time for war. - Ecclesiastes Chapter 3