There should be cookie tables here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the entrance and it makes people feel welcomed.

7208742ebd03ac67e5242f4d1795c98e.jpg

I fixed it

(You're welcome)
LOL:D

Reactions: DuckieLady

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't you ever watch Peter Pan?...ya gotta go to your happy place and then everything becomes real.
Seeing the movie Peter Pan the first time I was encouraged in my desire to never grow up. It actually took years for me to really get away from that dream. I really did not begin to see Reality until sometime after I had received the baptism of the Holy Ghost [age 32]!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20211202-131343-HDR.jpg

20211202-133436-HDR-1.jpg

@Mayflower

Adding to what I said earlier, my youngest has started making snowmen around.

Turns out it we are expecting snow/rain. She may get what she wants soon.

Hope you and your little ones are doing well, too!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seeing the movie Peter Pan the first time I was encouraged in my desire to never grow up. It actually took years for me to really get away from that dream. I really did not begin to see Reality until sometime after I had received the baptism of the Holy Ghost [age 32]!
"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."?

Sounds like the Holy Spirit's guidance.
:)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."?

Sounds like the Holy Spirit's guidance.
:)
It most certainly was. God was working with me in many ways unbeknownst to me long before I really knew Him at all. Today, those many testimonies are in my heart and mind to be shared when I am so led by the Holy Spirit.

What a mighty God we serve!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep reminding God of His Word in this area...
“Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.”
— Psalms 103:5 (KJV)

Yes Lord, satisfy my mouth with good things....and let my youth be renewed like the eagle's!
:D

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep reminding God of His Word in this area...
“Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.”
— Psalms 103:5 (KJV)

Yes Lord, satisfy my mouth with good things....and let my youth be renewed like the eagle's!
:D
And that reminds me of this:

"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:29-31

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that reminds me of this:

"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:29-31
Love that scripture...
But I was thinking more of all them cookies....they would satisfy my mouth for sure.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love that scripture...
But I was thinking more of all them cookies....they would satisfy my mouth for sure.
Yes, the cookies! But now that brings even better thing to mind. My wife just pulled a freshly baked pumpkin pie out of the oven a while ago and then went in to take her afternoon nap with parting words warning me not to bother that pie.

Talk about a watering mouth. Pumpkin pie has been my favorite since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. Of course, my wife knows that as well...LOL. She will be up soon and then... look out pumpkin pie!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the cookies! But now that brings even better thing to mind. My wife just pulled a freshly baked pumpkin pie out of the oven a while ago and then went in to take her afternoon nap with parting words warning me not to bother that pie.

Talk about a watering mouth. Pumpkin pie has been my favorite since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. Of course, my wife knows that as well...LOL. She will be up soon and then... look out pumpkin pie!
I admire your ability to resist all this temptation!

Reactions: amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would need to have an alternative amongst them all , what about anyone who is diabetic. All those cookies and not one for them. We have to be inclusive. What about those who are on a diet ( putting temptation their way -ooops ) Then of course some could be fasting , so perhaps some water. Oh no what about those with allergies, so where is the sign to say what is in them ………….sorry my sense of humour !!!
My only problem would be about what cookie to choose !!
I made some pumpkin keto frosted muffins for Thanksgiving and all my kiddos, and even my very picky son-in-law loved them. lol (We didn't tell him they were keto! lol) Keto is also diabetic safe/friendly. ;) BUT ....it does have nuts (almond flour). There are other keto options that don't require nut flours.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I made some pumpkin keto frosted muffins for Thanksgiving and all my kiddos, and even my very picky son-in-law loved them. lol (We didn't tell him they were keto! lol) Keto is also diabetic safe/friendly. ;) BUT ....it does have nuts (almond flour). There are other keto options that don't require nut flours.
My wife loves pumpkin flavored ones...

Reactions: Lambano