There Will be some "Good Moral People" that go to Hell!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There Will be some "Good Moral People" that go to Hell if they choose to reject God's love mercy, forgiveness and Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

John 14:6-7 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There Will be some "Good Moral People" that go to Hell if they choose to reject God's love mercy, forgiveness and Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

John 14:6-7 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Wouldn't say Good, but have morals, yes agree.

Glory to God,
Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would point out, however, that good moral behaviour is the common result of becoming born again.

3Jo 1:11, Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, totally interesting GISMYS, in regard to Presbyterianism. I find that totally interesting. Calvin says degenerate man can do Not one Good thing without God. Andrew Jackson did ask to be "overruled" by God wherever whenever. I suppose "Quid Pro Quo" ethics would produce "Do not Kill" around the world, and other laws, from similar scratch my back I'll scratch yours ethics. Otherwise what are "Good Morals". Total ethnicities and countries and peoples will never know the Christian wedding work of the Church.

By the way, you want me to reply again to your following message MISMYS?because I'm fine without it.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Little man cannot blame God if they choose to lie==We choose to do good or evil, right or wrong,to believe or reject God's Word, to live in the light or darkness=all our choice!