They’re going to outlaw meat....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New fed ex commercials are worshiping mother earth
So is the RCC . Peep at this big religion they huffing and puffing . Its all about mother earth , climate change
a social gospel . And they all in on it my friend . It aint just the pope . its muslim leaders , jewish leaders
christain , SOCALLED , leaders . They in bed with Mystery babylon . This pope and the jewish nohide laws sound so similiar .
The one world religoin , THUS will be centered in ...............drum roll ........................JERUSALEM .
But mama Rome and others will have a huge part in this .

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the last days many will 1 Timothy 4:3 3They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a) This is off-topic.
b) "... when the left takes complete control of government, and they will..." is unfounded paranoia.
c) "...they can provide an option of their choice (synthetic meat) and there will be nothing we can do about it" is also unfounded paranoia.

Do you not believe that God is in control of His creation? Where is your faith? Try believing in God instead of biased political media. Their idea is to keep you off-balance so that you will but their advertisers' products.

Im not quite sure what you’re offended at. I read news from all over the place. Of course CNBC is biased, as are all of the alphabet news networks. Doesn’t matter. This is in regard to 1 Timothy 4. I have plenty of faith. I’m not worried about anything, just reporting prophecy unfolding before our eyes. Of course my God is in control, he lets us know what is going to happen!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is the RCC . Peep at this big religion they huffing and puffing . Its all about mother earth , climate change
a social gospel . And they all in on it my friend . It aint just the pope . its muslim leaders , jewish leaders
christain , SOCALLED , leaders . They in bed with Mystery babylon . This pope and the jewish nohide laws sound so similiar .
The one world religoin , THUS will be centered in ...............drum roll ........................JERUSALEM .
That’s the counterfeit apostate, not the true church

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an article about what Bill Gates thinks about animals for food and the scripture that supports the idea.

Bill Gates: ‘All rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef’

1 Timothy 4

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
Ummmm, just for the record, people - Paul was talking about the Gnostic Heretics in his own time, not the secular public, which has always been a source of evil.

The Gnostics forbade the eating of meat, they forbade marriage and considered ALL material possession to be evil.
Study your Bible - AND your history before you post . . .

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmm, just for the record, people - Paul was talking about the Gnostic Heretics in his own time, not the secular public, which has always been a source of evil.

The Gnostics forbade the eating of meat, they forbade marriage and considered ALL material possession to be evil.
in the latter times......

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in the latter times......
If you read what Paul writes BEFORE 1 Tim. 4 - he is trying to relate to Timothy that they are already in these "latter times" (1 Tim. 3:14-16).

In prophetic Bible language - they felt that they were IN the latter times.
They were ALWAYS speaking of the coming of the Lord as being an IMMINENT reality - not some "far off" possibility (1 Thess. 5:23, Heb. 1:1-2, 1 John 2:18).

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read what Paul writes BEFORE 1 Tim. 4 - he is trying to relate to Timothy that they are already in these "latter times" (1 Tim. 3:14-16).

In prophetic Bible language - they felt that they were IN the latter times.
They were ALWAYS speaking of the coming of the Lord as being an IMMINENT reality - not some "far off" possibility (1 Thess. 5:23, Heb. 1:1-2, 1 John 2:18).
A lot of the Bible has two fold prophecy. One prophecy for one time and the same prophecy for another. God's return is always imminent as far as we are concerned.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of the Bible has two fold prophecy. One prophecy for one time and the same prophecy for another. God's return is always imminent as far as we are concerned.
Absolutely - and Paul was talking about his OWN time as being the "latter days" referred to in 1 Tim. 4:1-5.

He is writing about the Gnostic heretics in his OWN time - who were a big problem in the Early Church.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely - and Paul was talking about his OWN time as being the "latter days" referred to in 1 Tim. 4:1-5.

He is writing about the Gnostic heretics in his OWN time - who were a big problem in the Early Church.
I believe it was for his time as well as ours as with much of prophecy.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it was for his time as well as ours as with much of prophecy.
Of COURSE it was for us as well as him.
However - Paul was talking about a reality in his OWN time regarding the Gnostic heretics.

This is an inescapable fact of Scripture AND history.
In other words - the "latter times" spans these last 2000 years.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of COURSE it was for us as well as him.
However - Paul was talking about a reality in his OWN time regarding the Gnostic heretics.

This is an inescapable fact of Scripture AND history.
In other words - the "latter times" spans these last 2000 years.

Yep, I am not saying that it is untrue. What I am saying is whenever it says latter times or latter days I read a little deeper. :)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not the one true church founded by Christ on Peter but the apostasy of the counterfeit church