Think On These Things

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wayofthespirit

More often partly wrong than wholly right
Feb 16, 2010
North Norfolk, UK
An amalgumation of all the 'One anothers' from the Epistles.

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
Owe no man any thing, except to love one another: for he that loves another has fulfilled the law.
Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
Wherefore receive one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.
And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that you also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
The churches of Christ salute you, all the brethren greet you, greet you one another with an holy kiss.
Brethren, you have been called to liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Be kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you.
With all lowliness and meekness, and with longsuffering, forbear one another in love.
Forgive one another, and if any man has a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do you.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
But as touching brotherly love you need not that I write to you: for you yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words, and edify one another, even as also you do.
But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Let us consider one another to provoke to love and to good works.
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as we see the day approaching.
Seeing you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit to unfeigned love of the brethren, see that you love one another with a pure heart fervently.
Greet one another with a kiss of charity. Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.
This is the message that we heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
And this is his commandment, that we should believe on the name of God’s Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God.
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
No man has seen God at any time, but if we love one another, God dwells in us, and his love is perfected in us.
And now I beseech you, not as though I wrote a new commandment to you, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.