This is amazing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lookup_seejesus

Jun 17, 2007
I prayed and He gave me you. Just a quick hello and God bless each and everyone of you for there is a Big move going on and we all need to hold on...Gods army is coming alive...I cant wait to learn from the best..chat at ya all soon..Praise God in all His glory..Love your sister in Christ

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I do believe you are so right Lookup...God is lifting up his armywelcome to CB hope to see you around the board soon

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome lookup_seejesus to Christianity Board, Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn the Word of God. Yes, thou art right about that God is uplifting His army up. An army of righteousness to defend the Truth against an army of wickedness. Hope to see you soon...on the boards.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
Welcome
smile.gif
and God Bless...

inhislove76

Jun 15, 2007
Welcome my dear sweet sister in Christ!!!! Good to have you. Can't wait to hear what you have to say!!! In His LoveNichole