This Is Me :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Attention everybody, although I am mostly speaking to @Heart2Soul, @Hidden In Him, and @lforrest here. (And @amadeus a bit though not that much anymore) I wanted to create this topic because although I care for all of you and I consider you all to be friends,.. I have to say that I know we've had our disagreements about things that I'm into or enjoy like Harry Potter, Naruto, Halloween, etc,.. and for @Bobby Jo, @historyb @Taken,.. we have had our disagreements about Trump. I am here to tell you guys that I don't sign up for these forums to have other people change the kind of person that I am. I'm proud of who I am. (Or at least since I've found Christ.) I'm not going to change. EVER!

So it really warms my heart that I can feel free to be an individual and have people (who I assume to be you guys) that like me for who I am anyways despite our disagreements and although I've had emotional scars from my past due to bullies and mistakes I made,.. (probably due to all of the bullying that I became a bully myself) I've turned over a new leaf and this is me. :D

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Attention everybody, although I am mostly speaking to @Heart2Soul, @Hidden In Him, and @lforrest here. (And @amadeus a bit though not that much anymore) I wanted to create this topic because although I care for all of you and I consider you all to be friends,.. I have to say that I know we've had our disagreements about things that I'm into or enjoy like Harry Potter, Naruto, Halloween, etc,.. and for @Bobby Jo, @historyb @Taken,.. we have had our disagreements about Trump. I am here to tell you guys that I don't sign up for these forums to have other people change the kind of person that I am. I'm proud of who I am. (Or at least since I've found Christ.) I'm not going to change. EVER!

So it really warms my heart that I can feel free to be an individual and have people (who I assume to be you guys) that like me for who I am anyways despite our disagreements and although I've had emotional scars from my past due to bullies and mistakes I made,.. (probably due to all of the bullying that I became a bully myself) I've turned over a new leaf and this is me. :D

I prefer you to be you and not a pretend you...:D
I accept all people...even the ones I disagree with:D
That would include you:eek::):):):):p❤❤❤❤